Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Cardiff City - 04/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 21

BlueStar

Did the players get booed off btw?

Aye.

Yes they did and disgracefully in my john humble Obertan got booed on.

We were a disgrace after we scored today and I am sure we were time wasting in injury time despite being 2-1 down.

Players need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Taylor needs to fucking grow up too. Just remembered about this grandstanding prick.

:ben: ?

Did his stupid fucking attempt to distract the keeper at a free-kick. Done purely to get the crowd to chant his name, he's like a 5 year old with ADHD.

Did the players get booed off btw?

Aye.

Yes they did and disgracefully in my john humble Obertan got booed on.

We were a disgrace after we scored today and I am sure we were time wasting in injury time despite being 2-1 down.

Players need to take a long hard look at themselves.

40+ players managed by Pardew as pointed out by Interpolic.  :thup:

Those that were there, did we attack today and what were we generally set-up to do from the off?

Sporadic attacks at the beginning of the second half but we played like it was a meaningless friendly. Even when we were 1-2 down there wasn't much urgency.

There wasn't any urgency. The only one with any urgency was Tiote screaming at someone to hurry up and take a corner in injury time as everyone else was farting about.

I hate Obertan more than most but there were worse than him. I thought even though Cisse scored he had a shocker. Looked like he couldn't be arsed and was offside all the time.

Who was worse than Obertan? He is a senseless player. His runs actually impede our other attackers, he doesn't make a challenge (i.e. on their first goal) - he has nothing going for him. Cisse might have been poor but at least he scored his one chance.

To be fair to Obertan he did get in behind them from a Tiote through ball and put what looked at first viewing a decent ball across for Cisse.

Well 'Raif' well represented us didn't he?!?

Aye - pish. Probs went with him, due to the Home Counties accent. :(

Evidently we didn't try because there's no champions league berth for the winner, get a grip you mong! Missed the point entirely fucktard.

I'd like to see some of the national media take Pardew and the club to task over our 'cup record'. The locals probably will, but the club don't talk to them anyway. Never having been beyond the 4th round in either competition for 7 years, is little short of a disgrace.

I know now that if we manage a home draw in either competition, next season - I won't bother going. Where's the point?

I know now that if we manage a home draw in either competition, next season - I won't bother going. Where's the point?

That's how I feel today but know i'll cave in and buy a ticket anyway.

They say no money in cups but there is around £500k lost today in tickets and more in other matchday revenue, surely the cunts should see that and with a bit of effort they would get bigger crowds

I won't. As it is, today's the only game I've been to so far this season. I'll just make do with TV and radio from now on in.

It killed me not being there today before the match and I was thankful for not be subjected to that shit after it, i'm the same now, I won't fork out my hard earned cash to watch a team and manager that don't even want to be in the competition

They say no money in cups but there is around £500k lost today in tickets and more in other matchday revenue, surely the cunts should see that and with a bit of effort they would get bigger crowds

Despite Pardew's blarney and what people are assuming here, Ashley won't be happy at going out of the FA cup. It's not the same as Europe, it brings in money without that much expenditure if you get a decent run going.

Despite Pardew's blarney and what people are assuming here, Ashley won't be happy at going out of the FA cup. It's not the same as Europe, it brings in money without that much expenditure if you get a decent run going.

What, even if drawn away every time?

He shouldn't be happy as like you say there's still revenue to be made from it, especially when their charging £3.90 for a bottle of Corona in the platinum club.

They say no money in cups but there is around £500k lost today in tickets and more in other matchday revenue, surely the c***s should see that and with a bit of effort they would get bigger crowds

What, even if drawn away every time?

Don't the away club get a percentage of gate receipts in cups, i'm sure they do in this or league cup

They say no money in cups but there is around £500k lost today in tickets and more in other matchday revenue, surely the c***s should see that and with a bit of effort they would get bigger crowds

He shouldn't be happy as like you say there's still revenue to be made from it, especially when their charging £3.90 for a bottle of Corona in the platinum club.

Yip and he won't be making that when loads of kids turn up to match, he want's the adults that will drink and buy their kids food and drinks.