Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest DarkSchneider

Leave him be and sign Kevin Kampl from Salzburg. Same age, great engine, vision, touch, skill, ... He would even be slightly cheaper I think.

Guest reefatoon

Look at this quote from the old fuck nugget.

He said: "There is already one of ours there, and I hope he enjoys it. Remy, I think, deserves something different than Newcastle. Personally, I wouldn't go there. You must get bored s---less in Newcastle."

The ignorant old loon.

Mohammed Ali ‏@mohammedali_93 47m

Montpellier president Louis Nicollin attacks Newcastle: "Remy [Cabella] is a boy that I love and who deserves better than this club" #nufc

http://i.imgur.com/GlIQrxP.jpg

Guest Brazilianbob

I read that the transfers were handled by the managing director of Montpellier, not the president, so I think we can ignore the (wine sodden) ramblings of Nicollin.  As to not wanting to transfer Cabella in the current tax year ending on 31st June, why cant we sign a pre agreement to sign cabella on a permanent deal on 1st July, and take him on loan for a fee in January.  That way Montpellier don't have to pay his wages and avoid a huge tax bill in the current financial year and we get Cabella in January.  Move aside JFK... I'm taking over transfer negotiations!!!!

I read that the transfers were handled by the managing director of Montpellier, not the president, so I think we can ignore the (wine sodden) ramblings of Nicollin.  As to not wanting to transfer Cabella in the current tax year ending on 31st June, why cant we sign a pre agreement to sign cabella on a permanent deal on 1st July, and take him on loan for a fee in January.  That way Montpellier don't have to pay his wages and avoid a huge tax bill in the current financial year and we get Cabella in January.  Move aside JFK... I'm taking over transfer negotiations!!!!

I'm literally sure you would be better at it.

I seem to remember a similar situation developing with Marseilles and Ben Arfa, where the Chairman seemed to think it was part of his job to look after what was supposedly best for the player, and not just the club.

Here's what he said about Yanga

"If he's an ass, it's not my fault, but I think his manager has a lot to do with it. Newcastle really isn't a good choice. He'll get himself moved on next year, but it doesn't bother me," Nicollin told lequipe.fr. "He agreed with my son [Laurent, Montpellier's delegated president] that he could leave if he found a club he liked. We're not going to cry. His head was no longer at Montpellier, but it's not a problem. He's not irreplaceable. The important thing is that we get some money in."

Last year, they contributed greatly to the title, but both Mapou and Belhanda are not the chief architects of our current season. Far from it. I would have been more unhappy if lads like [Remy] Cabella or [benjamin] Stambouli had asked to leave. Belhanda and Mapou, it was already done and dusted in our minds. I'm not angry with anyone even if certain people have shown a clear lack of professionalism given the salaries they wanted'

"He's not leaving this month"

"he's not leaving this month"

"he's not leaving in the winter" 

"oh well £90m then if you want him now"

He is a deluded old cunt, loves to run his mouth over any transfer, just an arrogant ignorant old fool, dealing with our version of him must be like a psychotic episode.