Remy Cabella

Yaron

He did all the right things on the finish its a good save. Give the lad a break ffs.  Got the assist for Ayoze at Spurs. He's fine man

Tend to agree. Also if the pass was in front of him I reckon he'd have taken it in his stride and been clearer of the defenders.

Anyway, it's one chance, it doesn't mean anything either way.

I thought he made the right decision on the finish, just didn't quite direct it. The pass from Ayoze was also not great.

Cabella's initial pass to Ayoze was even worse though,  if he'd knocked it in front of him Ayoze would have been clear through and wouldn't have even needed to return the pass to Cabella and if he did could have done it when they got to the edge of the box and took keeper out of the game.

I do like the look of Cabella, but one thing I've noticed is that he doesn't appear to be that quick.  Is that a lack of match sharpness, being unfairly compared to people like Aarons and Obertan or just that he isn't that quick?

Agree - thought he would be quicker. May have a dose of Pardewitis though.

I just think he lacked a little bit of composure with the shot, he probably thought he had more time but with the sloppy interplay of passes between him and Ayoze, that Moreno (who is absolutely rapid) was on him straight away.

Hope he starts on Sunday, but I won't hold my breath.

I just think he lacked a little bit of composure with the shot, he probably thought he had more time but with the sloppy interplay of passes between him and Ayoze, that Moreno (who is absolutely rapid) was on him straight away.

Hope he starts on Sunday, but I won't hold my breath.

no way he starts imo, impact sub again

He did all the right things on the finish its a good save. Give the lad a break ffs.  Got the assist for Ayoze at Spurs. He's fine man

Tend to agree. Also if the pass was in front of him I reckon he'd have taken it in his stride and been clearer of the defenders.

Anyway, it's one chance, it doesn't mean anything either way.

Exactly. Every player will miss chances, and while he should have scored, it was only a whisker away from being a goal.

Really hope we can see him score soon, must admit i thought it was a bad finish from him against Liverpool, it's the lack of confidence in the finish that made him miss that imo

Hopefully we got the best to come from this guy.

I don't think it was a sloppy pass by Ayoze. I think the ball came to him quite quickly and he had to improvise quickly otherwise the Liverpool players would have caught him up.

The finish by Cabella should have been better, though.

Pardew really is a backwards cunt, Cabella is a playmaker so being slight is too his advantage, the mentality is so fucking backwards. So he dives? So fucking what, it's 2014 ffs .

:anguish:

Pardew really is a backwards cunt, Cabella is a playmaker so being slight is too his advantage, the mentality is so fucking backwards. So he dives? So fucking what, it's 2014 ffs .

:anguish:

:lol: yeah we should let the whole world do it but be stoic and English and not do it :thup; def help us win games that

Aye, let's contribute to making the game even worse than it already is by encouraging more diving. :thup:

:lol: :lol: it's 2014 man. Just accept it for what it is.  If Cabella dived to win a pen in the Derby and we won, you wouldn't celebrate then I take it?

Who wouldn't? Doesn't mean it should be encouraged and doesn't make it right.

What's that got to do with diving? :lol: You're basically actively encouraging someone to dive yet I can imagine you'd be up in arms (like everyone else) if someone dived against us to win a pen thus losing us a game. It's just plain wrong. Every time Ashley Young's dived there's been a shitload of comments on here aimed at him for being a cheating prick, etc. Same with Henderson the other week. I don't want anyone like that to be associated with this club.

I don't agree with the way Pardew's worded what he said (as always) but he does have a point about Cabella and the way he goes down. It's been noticable every time he's played how he rolls around and expects a free-kick every time he's touched.

:lol: :lol: it's 2014 man. Just accept it for what it is.  If Cabella dived to win a pen in the Derby and we won, you wouldn't celebrate then I take it?

What's the year got to do with anything? Diving is fucking awful, can't see why any football fan would think different.

Never mind the diving. The guy has ability, and is a talent, and we've managed to completely crush his confidence already. It's quite incredible really.

Why couldn't they see he lacked physicality when they were scouting him? Just watching his YouTube videos you can see he's that type. However there are numerous players of this type that have still managed to be very productive in this league.

So annoying that the manager immediately writes players off on this basis.