Remy Cabella

Yaron

Yes he's lightweight, but he works hard and did win a few tackles today. He showed flashes of quality going forward as well, involved with the first goal and that cross before the second goal was class.

Guest Howaythetoon

See nowt in this one like.

Apart from the involvement in the first goal. His fantastic cross which nobody got on the end of. His endless tackles.

Great another work horse.

See nowt in this one like.

Hate to say it - but i'm leaning on this side. 1 brilliant cross aye but minutes before that I was thinking to myself - "i've watched this lad close to a dozen times. See absolutely nothing bar a few decent crosses given time and space".

He was given a brilliant position today. Loosely on the right but with permission to play down the middle, gets to press on the front foot but not worry too much about running backwards as Sissoko was covering his side most of the time, had maybe 6-7 opportunities to shine - absolutely didn't.

He's not particularly quick or skilful. His passing is often too much behind his man. Takes an age on the ball. If given plenty of time and space he can put in a quality ball but for 12m you would expect more.

Not written him off at all but he has a long way to go.