Remy Cabella

Yaron

Point is.. Luka Modric succeeded despite his physicality due to immense ability. If he had Cabella ability (from what I saw), I don't think he would've been a decent signing let alone a great one.

Your Wanyama's, Parker,  Palacios, Tiote, Cattermole etc. can do okay in the PL for a good number of years due to physicality. I don't think the same can be said for your Anita's with technical ability. Basically, there's a higher threshold to success if your game is more skill based than physical.

Guest firetotheworks

Plurals don't have apostrophes, especially when pluralising something that already cannot be pluralised.

Modric succeeded because Spurs continued to play him despite poor performances. Whether Cabella is going to become a good player or not, I'm not sure. Mainly because I still don't feel like I've seen enough of him and I don't think he played enough for anyone to make any kind of informed judgement.

Modric succeeded because Spurs continued to play him despite poor performances. Whether Cabella is going to become a good player or not, I'm not sure. Mainly because I still don't feel like I've seen enough of him and I don't think he played enough for anyone to make any kind of informed judgement.

:thup:

Modric succeeded because he's an excellent footballer first and foremost. I'm not having it that he was consistently poor in his first season.

I would agree that we needed to see more of Cabella. But if we get our money back, i'm personally not fussed he's gone. Didn't show a lot in the small glimpses we saw.

I read the other day that Montpellier designed their whole team in 2012-2014 around Cabella in the #10 role. He was never going to get that under Alan Pardew so it's not a surprise that he struggled. I'd say his best case career path leads him to become a player similar to Samir Nasri, be interesting to see how OM develop him.

His decision making in the final third was particularly poor though. Albeit with no help given by teammates or 'coaching' staff.

Plurals don't have apostrophes, especially when pluralising something that already cannot be pluralised.

:lol: :thup:

I read the other day that Montpellier designed their whole team in 2012-2014 around Cabella in the #10 role. He was never going to get that under Alan Pardew so it's not a surprise that he struggled. I'd say his best case career path leads him to become a player similar to Samir Nasri, be interesting to see how OM develop him.

His decision making in the final third was particularly poor though. Albeit with no help given by teammates or 'coaching' staff.

Was this after Belhanda left?

Can someone tell me what the difference is between a) loan first with obligation to buy, and b) buy now, but pay in installments

?

Seems that the "obligation" only kicks in should certain criteria be met. The kind of criteria that are unlikely to ever not be met.

If Cabella breaks his leg and OM get relegated, they probably don't have to buy him at that point.

Guest hbarecall

Can someone tell me what the difference is between a) loan first with obligation to buy, and b) buy now, but pay in installments

?

Seems that the "obligation" only kicks in should certain criteria be met. The kind of criteria that are unlikely to ever not be met.

If Cabella breaks his leg and OM get relegated, they probably don't have to buy him at that point.

Cabella it's not player for pl but L1 it's good

It's obligation

Was this after Belhanda left?

I'm not sure, was an article someone posted in here. Said Cabella was basically a super sub 6th man in 11/12, then became the centre piece 12/14. 

Guest hbarecall

Belhanda was the #10 when they won the title. Cabella came in after that and took the role on but by that point Giroud had gone and PSG continued to strengthen.

Yes kenji

Guest hbarecall

Belhanda was the #10 when they won the title. Cabella came in after that and took the role on but by that point Giroud had gone and PSG continued to strengthen.

You want say this  :frantic: cabella is a sub and belhanda 10 won the title.But belhanda left kiev he was the 10

?

Cabella it's not player for pl but L1 it's good

It's obligation

You tarzan. Me Jane