Remy Cabella

Yaron

Hard to say what his best position would be in this team, I reckon as a wide playmaker roaming into the middle. Cisse-Perez up top with the latter rotating positions with Cabella could be dreamy. He's probably most suited to #10 but I don't think that'd be the most balanced option for us.

Hard to say what his best position would be in this team, I reckon as a wide playmaker roaming into the middle. Cisse-Perez up top with the latter rotating positions with Cabella could be dreamy. He's probably most suited to #10 but I don't think that'd be the most balanced option for us.

Played up front on his own with Perez wide when he came on.

He looks much beter than he did before he was dropped, actually looks like a player now.

Aarons - Perez - Cabella

--------De Jong---------

----Sissoko-Abeid------

De Jong dropping in and doing some work, Cabella in some wide #10 style Valbuena role. Aarons doing his thing, and Jerze Shore up top.

Aarons - Perez - Cabella

--------De Jong---------

----Sissoko-Abeid------

De Jong dropping in and doing some work, Cabella in some wide #10 style Valbuena role. Aarons doing his thing, and Jerze Shore up top.

Looks decent that.

Cabella will work in a 4-3-3 imo but not in a pardew defense tastic wide man role. Looks good on the counter and I'm sure he'd find his scoring boots if he had a bit of a run, imo was a good save today rather than a bad miss from him. Very good on the counter with his speed and link-up play, still needs to toughen up somewhat though.

Cabella will work in a 4-3-3 imo but not in a pardew defense tastic wide man role. Looks good on the counter and I'm sure he'd find his scoring boots if he had a bit of a run, imo was a good save today rather than a bad miss from him. Very good on the counter with his speed and link-up play, still needs to toughen up somewhat though.

Make De Jong do that work (which he looked like he was doing before he got hurt again).

Aarons - Perez - Cabella

--------De Jong---------

----Sissoko-Abeid------

Looks decent that.

I think De Jong can also play as a striker, so don't have to rely on young Ayoze all the time.

Tht finish was weak.

Watch it again - gives the goalie the eyes by looking at the opposite corner then went to the near post. The goalie fell for it but managed to make the save with his feet. IMO good play and a sign of intelligence.

If Obertan had done the same you would have slated him.  It was a weak attempt.

Tht finish was weak.

Watch it again - gives the goalie the eyes by looking at the opposite corner then went to the near post. The goalie fell for it but managed to make the save with his feet. IMO good play and a sign of intelligence.

he did everything right but put the ball too close to the keeper, there was acres of space between the keeper and the post

Should have buried it for sure, yet I don't think you would have found a soul in SJP, including Remy, that didn't already know he was going to miss.

Hope he can settle and turn things around. Seems like a likeable kid and wants to succeed here. Not seeing the talent he supposedly possesses but hopefully in time and somehow building confidence from somewhere.

Tht finish was weak.

I rarely slate Obertan as it is.

I do like the look of Cabella, but one thing I've noticed is that he doesn't appear to be that quick.  Is that a lack of match sharpness, being unfairly compared to people like Aarons and Obertan or just that he isn't that quick?

I do like the look of Cabella, but one thing I've noticed is that he doesn't appear to be that quick.  Is that a lack of match sharpness, being unfairly compared to people like Aarons and Obertan or just that he isn't that quick?

tend to agree, he looks to have speed of thought and movement more than his own pace...if we don't develop more of a pass and move mentality i fear he'll not be the success he should be

i liked his cross for the goal at spurs, saw that in his montpellier highlights, he's got real quality imo if people are moving off him