Remy Cabella

Yaron

It does boil my piss, thinking what a positive thinking manager with good man management skills, could do with our current team.

My piss has been steam for ages. It sounds like a train whistle when I go to the bathroom.

And mongs will still tell us 'Pardews hands are tied' when we're lower table.  I agree to an extent, but it's not like he hasn't got a GOOD first team to play with.

Mongs were still using that one, when we were being molested 3-0 and 4-0 almost every week last season. Yes we know he has little power over who we sell, we know that, but that is no excuse for the shower of shit he puts out every week.

And mongs will still tell us 'Pardews hands are tied' when we're lower table.  I agree to an extent, but it's not like he hasn't got a GOOD first team to play with.

Mongs were still using that one, when we were being molested 3-0 and 4-0 almost every week last season. Yes we know he has little power over who we sell, we know that, but that is no excuse for the shower of s*** he puts out every week.

:thup: exactly my point.

Pards doesn't want Ben Arfa but Cabella. It makes absolutely no sense. Just take a look at what he did to Tevez/Mascherano sends a shiver down my spine! f*** hate Pardew with do much passion. He sucked out every joy. What a w*****!

We need to stop creaming ourselves.  If he does join us, it won't be long until gets sold like Cabaye.  Or he will end like Hba, benched by a manager who doesn't know what to do with him.

I'd rather have two seasons of Cabella than 0 seasons of no one.

It does boil my piss, thinking what a positive thinking manager with good man management skills, could do with our current team.

My piss has been steam for ages. It sounds like a train whistle when I go to the bathroom.

Wish we could change the manager, giving him such a good player feels like pouring perfume on pig right now.

:lol: it's why I love this place.

Guest bimpy474

Ok i'll go first.

It's going to be a real honour to see this lad line up for Arsenal or Chelsea in 18 months.

Most expensive signing in the Ashley era if goes through btw. We must really rate him his chances of increasing in value.

absolutely agree...don't know if i had to laugh or cry. What a fuckin mess!

Already a few threads on RTG about this, they are all arguing about whether hes good or not  :lol:

Like those dipsh*ts even know who he is. Until the transfer falls through when he'll immmediately become the best player in Europe #mack-tracking

I still think we'll manage to screw this up somehow.....

Guest bimpy474

Ok i'll go first.

It's going to be a real honour to see this lad line up for Arsenal or Chelsea in 18 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHA.

HA.

Well there has to be one per player per thread like :lol: