Remy Cabella

Yaron

------------Cisse------------

Cabella----SDJ-----Sissoko

--------Tiote---Anita--------

Santon-Colo-Willo-Janmaat

------------Krul--------------

As it stands when all are fit and if we signed Cabella and Janmaat.

Add a beast of a striker to challenge Cisse and that doesn't look too shabby.

------------Remy------------

Cabella----SDJ-----BenArfa

-----Sissoko----Anita--------

Santon-MYM-NEWCB-Janmaat

My preference, with new manager. :lol:

So essentially half French/half Dutch national team second string, a lost Italian and a pipe dream?

Yes, I mean, I could name 11 other players I'd want starting but that'd never happen :lol:

------------Cisse------------

Cabella----SDJ-----Sissoko

--------Tiote---Anita--------

Santon-Colo-Willo-Janmaat

As it stands when all are fit and if we signed Cabella and Janmaat.

Add a beast of a striker to challenge Cisse and that doesn't look too shabby.

------------Remy------------

Cabella----SDJ-----BenArfa

-----Sissoko----Anita--------

Santon-MYM-NEWCB-Janmaat

My preference, with new manager. :lol:

So essentially half French/half Dutch national team second string, a lost Italian and a pipe dream?

Yes, I mean, I could name 11 other players I'd want starting but that'd never happen :lol:

Not knocking it, don't get me wrong, but it's quite a transfer strategy from the club... :lol:

@ElasticoChop: French media outlet Mercato have provisionally mentioned that a fee has been agreed for Cabella. They were mostly right RE Gomis deal. #NUFC

There isn't one.

He obviously got confused, the outlet in question is called FootMercato.

BsNtP1yCAAAV7KJ.jpg

That story is just guess work, no facts in there at all. That one was up earlier.

Aye, basically just citing other sources saying we've put an offer in but no one really knows if its been accepted yet.

Thought i'd post it anyway to clear up the random accounts f*ck up.

Guest bimpy474

That story is just guess work, no facts in there at all. That one was up earlier.

Aye, basically just citing other sources saying we've put an offer in but no one really knows if its been accepted yet.

Thought i'd post it anyway to clear up the random accounts f*ck up.

O0

Matt's been slaughtered on Twitter tonight, especially by Taylor & Besty. Apparently he was trending in Newcastle, which is weird.

It was the nufcfans account Taylor and Besty was having a go at

Guest bimpy474

http://www.mlactu.fr/une-actualite/cabella-accord-mhsc-newcastle/2014/07/11/1224878

MERCATO - MHSC and NUFC have agreed to the transfer of Rémy Cabella England. "There is an agreement with Newcastle," said Laurent Nicollin, President Delegate club Montpellier, Mlactu.fr. After an initial 10 million proposal rejected last month by Montpellier, Newcastle is returned to the charge, by putting the means. This is what reveals Julien Laurens, the ESPN site an offer of 15 million euros have been made by Newcastle MHSC to transfer Rémy Cabella.

"There is an agreement with Newcastle," said Laurent Nicollin, President and Delegate of MHSC to Mlactu.fr. The English club is returned to the charge this week with a new offer for the transfer of Rémy Cabella at NUFC. At first, the offer of 10 million euros was rejected by Montpellier. Our fellow ESPN, Julien Laurens, also corresponding to England to RTL and Le Parisien, states that "a new offer of 15 million euros," was performed in its overview of possible transfers of players in the France team football (read also in English), where he discusses particular, in addition to the case of Cabella, situations Giroud, Lloris, Debuchy, Pogba, Valbuena or Schneiderlin.

Currently on vacation in Corsica, Rémy Cabella therefore towards Newcastle for the upcoming season. Obviously, the record is not complete. Several steps still exist. First the player must find an agreement with the English club, which will be soon. Rémy Cabella will also have to listen to holiday in Corsica to spend the traditional medical visit to England. It is only then that the final contract will be signed and the transfer of MHSC Newcastle's official. If all goes well by then, of course!

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien  21s

Remy Cabella is coming to Newcastle!

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien  46s

Montpellier and Newcastle have found an agreement for the transfer of Remy Cabella. "We have a deal" said Laurent Nicollin, club's CEO.

:fwap:

Guest bimpy474

Montpellier and Newcastle have found an agreement for the transfer of Remy Cabella. "We have a deal" said Laurent Nicollin, club's CEO.

Beat ya  :p

I felt like it needed further confirmation.  :aww:

Guest bimpy474

I felt like it needed further confirmation.  :aww:

Why do i feel we might fuck this up though :lol: