Remy Cabella

Yaron

Krul

Janmaat?  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Sissoko      Anita          Tiote        Cabella

de Jong

New ST

is what we are looking at.

Wish Laundromat would get a wiggle on. Reckon he's the first domino in the Debuchy, Cabella chain.

If only we had the TV money and Cabaye etc. money sitting in the bank so we could spend before selling.

What's the point in buying the player before selling? Arsenal could then just offer us tuppence to get a pissed off Boosh off our books.

The fact that Debuchy has yet to sign indicates we're trying to at least not be caught short this time.

Being lumbered with two good players > having no players.

Aye, but that's not what we're doing (having not finalised the Debuchy sale yet).

Krul

Janmaat?  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Sissoko      Anita          Tiote        Cabella

de Jong

New ST

is what we are looking at.

Krul

Raylor      Williamson    Coloccini      Santon

Sissoko          Tiote        Colback      Gouffran

Cabella

De Jong

Wish Laundromat would get a wiggle on. Reckon he's the first domino in the Debuchy, Cabella chain.

If only we had the TV money and Cabaye etc. money sitting in the bank so we could spend before selling.

What's the point in buying the player before selling? Arsenal could then just offer us tuppence to get a pissed off Boosh off our books.

The fact that Debuchy has yet to sign indicates we're trying to at least not be caught short this time.

Being lumbered with two good players > having no players.

Aye, but that's not what we're doing.

No shit.

Pardew gets a very decent starting 11 imo, the more players the less excuses he has which is fine with me

Still no sign of a striker. All the good midfielders in the world won't save Pardew unless we sign a good one.

De Jong as a false 9...  :cheesy:

If we bring in Cabella, Jamaat and a striker there's genuine cause for some mild excitement.

We may be able to produce some decent play in spite of the management. If it fails, fairly confident Ashley won't stand for more of the same following HUGE INVESTMENT.

Pardew gets a very decent starting 11 imo, the more players the less excuses he has which is fine with me

Still no sign of a striker. All the good midfielders in the world won't save Pardew unless we sign a good one.

De Jong as a false 9...  :cheesy:

I can still see us going back in for the other de Jong tbh. Pardew must be itching to have a proper big lad up front and with that lower price tag I'm surprised we've not took the bait.

Good job we waited that 6 months to get him just in case the daft lad kept us competitive and helped us qualify for the Championship sponsored Europa League.

THIS 100%. We had every bit of ability to fight for CL or Europa League but fucking packed it in as soon as Cabaye sold.

I can still see us going back in for the other de Jong tbh. Pardew must be itching to have a proper big lad up front and with that lower price tag I'm surprised we've not took the bait.

Signed for PSV

There's no point. I'd prefer we signed no fucker and flirted with relegation some more. It's our only chance of seeing a revolution. If we 'successfully' continue to hit 9th-14th, no-one will say a fucking word. Fans will just dance along to the fat mans mediocre tune.

Praying for Harry to intervene.

Ah, go suck on a lemon man. :lol:

Good player is good.

I'm sure the player is just super, but it's just completely irrelevant. NUFC are completely irrelevant.

Signed for PSV

Ah ok. I didn't realise it had gone through. Thank fuck for that.

There's no point. I'd prefer we signed no fucker and flirted with relegation some more. It's our only chance of seeing a revolution. If we 'successfully' continue to hit 9th-14th, no-one will say a fucking word. Fans will just dance along to the fat mans mediocre tune.

Good player is good.

I'm sure the player is just super, but it's just completely irrelevant. NUFC are completely irrelevant.

Not completely irrelevant. We're all going to watch the dafties. Would rather watch decent players with no guidance than cloggers with no guidance.

Cabella, De Jong, Jalmaat and at the bare minimum one proven striker, preferably two and I think we're good to go player wise.

It's as good as we're going to get I think given the dickheads in charge but aye, in my wildest it dreams it might actually equal sink or swim time for Pardew but unfortunately given that if he delivers a shitty midtable finish and doesn't kick up fuss he'll not be going anyway it's pie in the sky stuff. Don't think even he is bad enough to fuck that up.

Good player is good.

Not completely irrelevant. We're all going to watch the dafties. Would rather watch decent players with no guidance than cloggers with no guidance.

Aye. And we'll continue to be mediocre until the end of time, because no-one will complain if we're nicely mid table. We're irrelevant.

Cabella, De Jong, Jalmaat and at the bare minimum one proven striker, preferably two and I think we're good to go player wise.

It's as good as we're going to get I think given the dickheads in charge but aye, in my wildest it dreams it might actually equal sink or swim time for Pardew but unfortunately given that if he delivers a shitty midtable finish and doesn't kick up fuss he'll not be going anyway it's pie in the sky stuff. Don't think even he is bad enough to f*** that up.

Exactly.

He isn't going unless we are getting relegated.

I think we will continue to see the Peaks and troughs of last season to be honest.

Krul

Raylor  Williamson  Colo  Santon

Sissoko  Tiote      Colback  Cabella

De Jong

Gouffran