Remy Cabella

Yaron

A signing I am genuinely delighted about. Still two top strikers, another midfielder and right back away from doing what's needed this window.

A CB or 2 is more important than another midfielder.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  12m

£12million fee being mooted from Montpellier for Cabella. #nufc

For those who care about this thing.

Doesn't matter what the fee is, we won't see a penny of it.

A signing I am genuinely delighted about. Still two top strikers, another midfielder and right back away from doing what's needed this window.

A CB or 2 is more important than another midfielder.

Agree, especially if one of the two strikers we bring in actually can cover the wing too (not that it matters to Pardew). Think we are adequately covered through the middle, if only in numbers rather than true quality.

Just don't see a CB signing happening with the foreshadowing of Satka and Streete. Although very little been said about the latter recently. All depends whether we sell mapou. Maybe we do fancy Richards but in the middle, not sure I like that.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  12m

£12million fee being mooted from Montpellier for Cabella. #nufc

For those who care about this thing.

Doesn't matter what the fee is, we won't see a penny of it.

:D

This lad going to replace Gouffran in the line up then or what?

Conventional thinking, yes. He should go play wide left, Hatem wide right. But we know that he'll put Sissoko wide if he's still playing for us.

Conventional thinking, yes. He should go play wide left, Hatem wide right. But we know that he'll put Sissoko wide if he's still playing for us.

If the work rate matches up?

If not then Cabella from the bench or at winnable home matches?  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

What's he like on the left mate?

Think he's comfortable wide left, central and wide right. Seen more of him wide right mind you but looks capable anywhere in those 3 attacking positions.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Think he's comfortable wide left, central and wide right. Seen more of him wide right mind you but looks capable anywhere in those 3 attacking positions.

Cool. I've never seen him there thus far.

I've seen him play as a right forward/behind the strike but he just ended up central most of the time anyway :thup:

Thought I recalled talk of him taking Ribery's spot wide left if needed at WC (obv behind other players in pecking order).

He reminds me more of Hazard, Ribery or Valbuena then anything remotely like Hatem; not a discredit to HBA, just different styles of play.

Thought I recalled talk of him taking Ribery's spot wide left if needed at WC (obv behind other players in pecking order).

He reminds me more of Hazard, Ribery or Valbuena then anything remotely like Hatem; not a discredit to HBA, just different styles of play.

Just watched a few YouTube videos and he features strongly coming in from the left and seems to like tackle so Pards will be pleased.

Stupid fucking hair though

Just watched a few YouTube videos and he features strongly coming in from the left and seems to like tackle so Pards will be pleased.

Stupid f***ing hair though

Looks like a total primpy softy player :lol: