Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest covmag

Natural it will come to a slow down now of ill feelings , it doesn’t take much.

Fluke a few wins and Ashley won’t get as much as a thought.You watch.

Gotta get the wins though  :naughty:

I wonder if there has been a rise in sales in the last couple of days.  :rolleyes:

If your that interested pick a block or two and monitor it. FWIW  on the first day of general sale the block my seat was in had 154 available. It then went up to 161 then on Monday down to 160. Today it's 162! My wifes seat is still showing unavailable even though she has not renewed.

Oh I really hope the mongs are not taken in by this like. They deserve everything they get. Determined im not back until fat cunt goes now, no chance no matter what shitty signings they get, it's just patching over everything and not a clear strategy

I wonder if there has been a rise in sales in the last couple of days.  :rolleyes:

The number of sales over the past 5 days has been staggeringly low, I have the exact figures but out atm

How do you have the exact figures?

He bought them all

Guest chopey

The number of sales over the past 5 days has been staggeringly low, I have the exact figures but out atm

You back in yet?

Apologies was out at a golf match all day

Last Thursday I pulled the total available seats from the ST sales portal and did the same on Tuesday night (5 full days). Of the tickets available to the public the difference was only 195

18th July 23rd July Difference

East Stand       991 986 5

Gallowgate/East Corner    243 246 -3

Gallowgate End       2175 2161 14

Milburn Stand       2259 2165 94

Milburn/Leazes Corner      2278 2224 54

Leazes End       2048 2020 28

Leazes/East Corner       904 901 3

Total       10898 10703      195

Not available to public      2721 1797 924

I will be doing the same again tonight which will give an additional two days of data and cover the 'Joelinton factor'

EDIT Im also monitoring the ticket sales for Arsenal (#boycottarsenal) and will post about that in the coming days too

Apologies was out at a golf match all day

Last Thursday I pulled the total available seats from the ST sales portal and did the same on Tuesday night (5 full days). Of the tickets available to the public the difference was only 195

18th July 23rd July Difference

East Stand       991 986 5

Gallowgate/East Corner    243 246 -3

Gallowgate End       2175 2161 14

Milburn Stand       2259 2165 94

Milburn/Leazes Corner      2278 2224 54

Leazes End       2048 2020 28

Leazes/East Corner       904 901 3

Total       10898 10703      195

Not available to public      2721 1797 924

I will be doing the same again tonight which will give an additional two days of data and cover the 'Joelinton factor'

EDIT Im also monitoring the ticket sales for Arsenal (#boycottarsenal) and will post about that in the coming days too

:clap:

Just had a look and in L7, Gallowgate, East and Leazes there's 8746 seats on general sale for the Arsenal game as of 2 mins ago. Lost the will to live so fucked off doing the Milburn.

Just had a look and in L7, Gallowgate, East and Leazes there's 8746 seats on general sale for the Arsenal game as of 2 mins ago. Lost the will to live so f***ed off doing the Milburn.

Is that alot more than the first game of last season?

Aye, I make it 10380 seats on general sale currently for Arsenal.

Is that in total? Or are unsold season tickets added on top of that?

No idea, I've just counted up the blocks with seats on general sale for the Arsenal game, depends if they're not putting non-renewed ST's on general sale or not, I'd imagine they would.

The empty seats are spread right across the ground too, only the Gallowgate corner and the usual central areas of each stand are remotely full.