Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest covmag

One of my customers has 3 season tickets, he renewed, very pro Ashley, thinks he’s done a decent job .

Offered me 3 tickets for Arsenal as he’s away, told him I had better things to do.

Pissed off they renewed but he wasn’t having it about FCB

One of my customers has 3 season tickets, he renewed, very pro Ashley, thinks he’s done a decent job .

Offered me 3 tickets for Arsenal as he’s away, told him I had better things to do.

Why didn't you take the 3 tickets then just not go ?

Guest covmag

Why didn't you take the 3 tickets then just not go ?

Never thought of that  :lol:

Please remember your club being successful

It'll never happen again whilst I own you

I'm just distracting you whilst you pay me

To destroy your club in front of your very eyes

Hes won man over 40000 going to Arsenal game and every signing means even more will return.

Fans don't play the long game its what's here and now Rafa is in the history books and Ashley knows that's how the masses operate

Every pair of legs that go to the ground next Sunday will be fantasising that against all odds we won the league... tis beer it does such strange things

Hes won man over 40000 going to Arsenal game and every signing means even more will return.

Fans don't play the long game its what's here and now Rafa is in the history books and Ashley knows that's how the masses operate

Every pair of legs that go to the ground next Sunday will be fantasising that against all odds we won the league... tis beer it does such strange things

Give it time, it's just the beginning.  After a run of defeats with a few hammerings in the first 10 games people will start to turn.

Guest covmag

Give it time, it's just the beginning.  After a run of defeats with a few hammerings in the first 10 games people will start to turn.

still over 40k will rot up

I don't think we can spend too much time worrying about how many will go. Some people just go to the match no matter what, that will always be the case.

Unfortunately it will take on-field issues for more and more people to stay away, they won't do it just for ownership reasons.

Guest chopey

I don't think we can spend too much time worrying about how many will go. Some people just go to the match no matter what, that will always be the case.

Unfortunately it will take on-field issues for more and more people to stay away, they won't do it just for ownership reasons.

Now that Rafa is gone there is a lot more chance of us getting "humped" 5 or 6 in a few games, a lot of the fans will be gone by 60 mins like they were under Pardew.

Now that Rafa is gone there is a lot more chance of us getting "humped" 5 or 6 in a few games, a lot of the fans will be gone by 60 mins like they were under Pardew.

Heres hoping we have a go at man city and Liverpool :-)

Also there are a load of people with season tickets who will boycott the first in my option so all is not lost.

Maybe a couple hundred? I haven't heard anyone IRL talking about a boycott

I had the unpleasant experience of listening to BBC newcastle for a little while in the car the other night when they had the football phone in. People ringing up saying "I know, I know people will be upset and that, about Rafa and that, but, but I just think you know, that we should give Bruce a chance and see how things go and that"