Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest The Little Waster

The fat cunt could get Jesus in to manage and im still not fooled ... Boycott till the fat cunt leaves/dies ... Whichevers quickest

Me and the Mrs renewed. I reckon we'll get to maybe half a dozen games but I've had loads of interest from family and friends about taking the seats the rest of the time so what the hell.

Wow. Just getting the Gallowgate full every home match is going to be bonkers! We should start attacking that end in the second half again next season.

How's the availability for the rest of the stadium? Hope we get near 50,000 ST so we could shut those West Ham wankers going on about them getting 50k ST sold out moving into a new stadium while we do the same thing even in the Championship.

Wonder how much ST have been sold down the road to watch another season of miracles with Fat Sam? I was there when........

Not happy about this. Theres a few from work who had packed in now going back and some young'uns who never had season tickets now going. It's going to be difficuilt getting days off.

Wow. Just getting the Gallowgate full every home match is going to be bonkers! We should start attacking that end in the second half again next season.

How's the availability for the rest of the stadium? Hope we get near 50,000 ST so we could shut those West Ham w*****s going on about them getting 50k ST sold out moving into a new stadium while we do the same thing even in the Championship.

Wonder how much ST have been sold down the road to watch another season of miracles with Fat Sam? I was there when........

They'll cap the season ticket sales at around the 42-44k mark to allow for a % of walk up sales. Doubt we'll quite sell that many but could see us having around 40,000 season ticket holders for next season which is a big increase on last season.

Gave mine up two seasons ago but thinking of getting another. Can new applications still pay by monthly direct debit?

Yes but over fewer months. Think it might be 8 monthly payments but not 100% sure.

Cheers.

Are they really selling like hot cakes or is this more delicious british sarcasm?

I believe despite the relegation, they are indeed selling like crazy. It's ridiculous really but shows what kind of a fan base we have, we'll still be one of the best supported clubs even in the lower league.

Anyone with access to look able to hazard a guess at how many STs are still available?

If you've already got one you cant view the stadium planner part to check.

I'm looking at the minute, lower gollowgate looks just about sold out, haven't checked top, there's some left at the ends of the east stand, bar 1892 nearly sold out.