Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I must admit I wouldn't go back in a heartbeat now regardless of who any potential new owner would be and I'd been a regular at SJP for 36 years, 27 as a season ticket holder.

I've never been to a game all season and I've never missed it one bit and I know that would apply even if we'd been playing well. I've found other things to do with my time. I'm a regular at my local Northern League club which I absolutely love, and I'm enjoying watching my football more than as long as I can remember. There's not a chance I'd give up all that to sit in a soulless stadium watching 22 multi millionaires play football. I'm done with all that, certainly on a regular basis. In the event of a new owner taking over I'd start going to the odd match again, but it wouldn't be high up on my list of priorities and would be ifvi wasn't doing much else on that particular day.

Would it be fair on those keeping their season tickets if someone drops out and still comes back to take their Wembley ticket when the good times roll?

( I know, I know.....)

Good times will only return when Ashley has gone, and I assume most fans will request a new season ticket once he's left.

Maybe not.Once folk wander away it'll be one a chore to come back. Some of my mates sit in the local and watch every match home and away and I can't even give them a ticket to attend. A lot will say "I'll be back when...." But they won't.

I get the impression you might not sell the matchday experience to them very well.

Mike Ashley and Rafas negativity kill the sales patter stone dead. You could be right.

I've actually started to pity you. You have so many issues with your life and this alter ego isn't going to help as much as you think it might be. I'd suggest you go and iron out your problems with professionals, and stop with this bizarre character you've created.

Would it be fair on those keeping their season tickets if someone drops out and still comes back to take their Wembley ticket when the good times roll?

( I know, I know.....)

Good times will only return when Ashley has gone, and I assume most fans will request a new season ticket once he's left.

Maybe not.Once folk wander away it'll be one a chore to come back. Some of my mates sit in the local and watch every match home and away and I can't even give them a ticket to attend. A lot will say "I'll be back when...." But they won't.

I get the impression you might not sell the matchday experience to them very well.

Mike Ashley and Rafas negativity kill the sales patter stone dead. You could be right.

I've actually started to pity you. You have so many issues with your life and this alter ego isn't going to help as much as you think it might be. I'd suggest you go and iron out your problems with professionals, and stop with this bizarre character you've created.

Really?

Guest firetotheworks

Who would you replace Rafa with?

What does it even matter? Its irrelevant who the manager is. Although I'm sure plenty of other managers would have us in the last 16 of the FA cup and not knocked out by cups by Forest, Oxford and Watford reserves

We explained this the other day, it's a question just for Crumpy.

What does it even matter? Its irrelevant who the manager is. Although I'm sure plenty of other managers would have us in the last 16 of the FA cup and not knocked out by cups by Forest, Oxford and Watford reserves

Like Super Al, McClaren and Joe?

They were under the same orders Rafa was complicit with.

" get out this cup and keep me on the gravy train"

"yes mike now wheres my bonus"

Remember when Rafa came and people thought as long as he is here then it means things are getting done properly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Your obvious insanity aside, as if anyone would even be able to tell the difference between him being complicit or not ffs. :lol:

Your obvious insanity aside, as if anyone would even be able to tell the difference between him being complicit or not ffs. :lol:

Well it certainly looks like he has been in regard to the cups. The final straw for me that disgrace on Saturday, I was done with the club last summer but Saturday was my finish with Rafael

Guest NobbyOhNobby

They were under the same orders Rafa was complicit with.

" get out this cup and keep me on the gravy train"

"yes mike now wheres my bonus"

Remember when Rafa came and people thought as long as he is here then it means things are getting done properly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to write a considered, eloquent reply to this. But then I thought "fuck that". I just feel sorry for you

I feel sorry for you accepting that on Saturday. We should be lining up on a path for a Wembley semi final. Still the 50,000 sheep don't deserve nothing good so it's a good thing come to think of it

What on earth are you rambling on about, man?

I feel sorry for you accepting that on Saturday. We should be lining up on a path for a Wembley semi final. Still the 50,000 sheep don't deserve nothing good so it's a good thing come to think of it

What on earth are you rambling on about, man?

I'm saying how we just threw away a good chance to make Wembley and nobody bats an eyelid. What a shell this club and its support is

I don’t get how much joy people seem to get from slagging their fellow fans like, it’s mad.

Because they have been feeding Ashley and most won't say a cross word to him. Also they are spineless as we will see tonight and most have been brainwashed

I get it, but everyone knows how bad things are. The club is a zombie, but some fans just can't shake the idea that they're supposed to 'support' the club. I don't see what's to be gained by hammering those people.