Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Think Bimpy nailed it when he said he could be Tubestation. Seems as relentless too. New name same chat?

Hardly relentless, I'm just responding to posts, it's what a forum is used for.  I made valid points but as they go against " lets all worship Rafa regardless " they don't go down well

I feel sorry for you accepting that on Saturday. We should be lining up on a path for a Wembley semi final. Still the 50,000 sheep don't deserve nothing good so it's a good thing come to think of it

What on earth are you rambling on about, man?

I'm saying how we just threw away a good chance to make Wembley and nobody bats an eyelid. What a shell this club and its support is

You're incessant with your belief that Rafa is complicit with the club's desire to exit the cups. The vast majority of this forum are well aware that the club is a husk of it's former self.

I feel sorry for you accepting that on Saturday. We should be lining up on a path for a Wembley semi final. Still the 50,000 sheep don't deserve nothing good so it's a good thing come to think of it

I'm saying how we just threw away a good chance to make Wembley and nobody bats an eyelid. What a shell this club and its support is

You're incessant with your belief that Rafa is complicit with the club's desire to exit the cups. The vast majority of this forum are well aware that the club is a husk of it's former self.

I don't get why it's treated as such a ludicrous idea though? The evidence suggests I am right

Guest reefatoon

Think Bimpy nailed it when he said he could be Tubestation. Seems as relentless too. New name same chat?

Hardly relentless, I'm just responding to posts, it's what a forum is used for.  I made valid points but as they go against " lets all worship Rafa regardless " they don't go down well

You are tubes though aren’t you. Not that it really matters like. Didn’t mind tubes and a don’t mind you. Debate is what it’s all about.

Guest firetotheworks

Your obvious insanity aside, as if anyone would even be able to tell the difference between him being complicit or not ffs. :lol:

Well it certainly looks like he has been in regard to the cups. The final straw for me that disgrace on Saturday, I was done with the club last summer but Saturday was my finish with Rafael

Well this is the problem with judging things on what they look like and being a choosy beggar.

For one, Watford had a fully changed XI as well. We currently have 6 players out, 4 of which are in the starting XI. We're 17th. We have a shit squad. Rafa played full strength teams or mixed strength teams up in each FA Cup match until the match on Saturday.

Why, with all of that in mind, Saturday was the final straw for you with Rafa, I don't know, but you're off your tits.

Guest firetotheworks

*anything.

And yeah, in the right circumstances, but considering the actual circumstances we're in that outlook is insane.

Your obvious insanity aside, as if anyone would even be able to tell the difference between him being complicit or not ffs. :lol:

Well it certainly looks like he has been in regard to the cups. The final straw for me that disgrace on Saturday, I was done with the club last summer but Saturday was my finish with Rafael

Well this is the problem with judging things on what they look like and being a choosy beggar.

For one, Watford had a fully changed XI as well. We currently have 6 players out, 4 of which are in the starting XI. We're 17th. We have a s*** squad. Rafa played full strength teams or mixed strength teams up in each FA Cup match until the match on Saturday.

Why, with all of that in mind, Saturday was the final straw for you with Rafa, I don't know, but you're off your tits.

I won't disagree with the last part like  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Because there wasn't 'a good chance' in the slightest. Man City, Man United, and Chelsea are all still in it for a start.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't get why it's treated as such a ludicrous idea though? The evidence suggests I am right

None of which you've presented, or exists imo.

It's ludicrous in the sense that you're suggesting he's deliberately thrown games. He's fielded weakened sides, yes. Our squad, even when at full strength, is shocking and that's the overriding factor. The evidence suggests I, in fact, am right. (Look how easy it is to do that) 

Because there wasn't 'a good chance' in the slightest. Man City, Man United, and Chelsea are all still in it for a start.

We would be favourites v QPR or Portsmouth

Then the last 8 would only have manure/Chelsea or city in. That's a 5 in 7 chance of a winnable QF. If we put a full team out Saturday and took it seriously we could have made Wembley. What's the point in it all if we won't even give it a go? Just to lose 0-3 tonight instead of 0-5?

Guest firetotheworks

Then the last 8 would only have manure/Chelsea or city in. That's a 5 in 7 chance of a winnable QF. If we put a full team out Saturday and took it seriously we could have made Wembley. What's the point in it all if we won't even give it a go? Just to lose 0-3 tonight instead of 0-5?

Because we're 17th and have 6 players out injured. :lol: You might think the FA Cup is more important than PL survival, but Rafa doesn't and many others don't. Like I said, Watford played a fully changed XI too, as do most teams in the PL.

Going for the FA Cup worked out well for Wigan didnt it? I would agree if we were mid-table but as we are likely to be very good candidates to be relegated I would rather keep the focus on staying in the league.

Losing 0-5 vs 0-3 still affects goal difference and you never know when a league position will be decided on it.

Going for the FA Cup worked out well for Wigan didnt it? I would agree if we were mid-table but as we are likely to be very good candidates to be relegated I would rather keep the focus on staying in the league.

Losing 0-5 vs 0-3 still affects goal difference and you never know when a league position will be decided on it.

Staying in the league for what? To keep the gravy flowing down uncle mikes neck

What difference is two more games in the FA Cup going to make the season.

What difference is two more games in the FA Cup going to make the season.

Exactly. Nothing. The last 16 and QF is played a week apart from pl games! People have ben brainwashed into thinking its either the pl or fa cup and you cant do both! Clubs safe i nmid able making 11 changes sums up what a state modern football is

Guest firetotheworks

Why do you keep making up things that simply aren't true?

For a start, no one on here is 'brainwashed' into thinking it's the FA Cup or the Premier League, that's nonsense.

Second of all, you're going on about a club being safe in mid table, when we're currently 17th.

• 4 months later...