Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Great but sad post on Facebook;

Cancelled my NUFC season ticket with immediate effect this morning, as I've had enough. It's sad to see the manager trying to compete with cheap buys, loans, frees and kids against virtually every other club in the PL who are prepared to spend money. I've seen it a lot worse than this in my 40 odd years there, but we didn't have any money back then....no excuses for this deliberate sabotage.

There's little or no investment in the squad, the training ground is an embarrassment, and SJP has turned into a neglected, decaying shit tip, he literally coundn't give a toss. The club is an empty shell that exists purely to promote his tawdry charver tat shop, and he is diverting NUFC funds directly into their tills via the merchandise. I'm sick of Ashley's lies and broken promises and now after a summer of trying to undermine any progress made, he's waging a PR campaign via his media acolytes against his own fans and a thoroughly decent man like Rafa Benitez...he, his staff, and the players are literally the only decent thing about the club anymore. With so much to discuss, the club then cancels the Supporters Forum meeting at less than 24 hours notice. Shameful.

Fuck that, I'm out.....will now dedicate my life into the downfall of Mike Ashley and Sportsdirect like some radgie buddhist ninja.

#AshleyOut #WheresTheMoneyMike

Very true. Shame you and others won't do the same

My big issue is losing all of my away loyalty points but I'll come to that next summer

Is this definitely confirmed as fact? Seems very unfair. What if you were financially unable to get a ST one year, would seem unfair to lose all your points

Yeah I lost all mine. Could still sign into my account but points went back to zero.

Annoying as I'd actually go to away games since he's not getting the money (don't know if you still need a club membership though).

Yeah I lost all mine. Could still sign into my account but points went back to zero.

Annoying as I'd actually go to away games since he's not getting the money (don't know if you still need a club membership though).

Every away game so far this season has gone on general sale so no membership required.

• 4 months later...

What is the official way to cancel for those on the ten year deal?

Email the ticket office. Tell them you wish to cancel your season ticket and that you will be cancelling the direct debit with your bank. They'll reply to confirm they've received your cancellation and it's as simple as that.

How longs left of the 10 year scheme? I was on it but it must nearly be finished.

One more year I think, but I would expect them to renew it automatically regardless, only bump the price. I usually get a letter in February with the payment schedule for the upcoming season so wanted to cancel before that.

How longs left of the 10 year scheme? I was on it but it must nearly be finished.

One more year I think, but I would expect them to renew it automatically regardless, only bump the price. I usually get a letter in February with the payment schedule for the upcoming season so wanted to cancel before that.

Well done and I'm sure you won't regret it, I certainly haven't.

I have cancelled my direct debit then realised I was one payment short so paid that so will see out the rest of the season then gone for good. Loyalty points will go and 36 years of support. However a line has to be drawn somewhere and I have drawn it.

Guest neesy111

I have cancelled my direct debit then realised I was one payment short so paid that so will see out the rest of the season then gone for good. Loyalty points will go and 36 years of support. However a line has to be drawn somewhere and I have drawn it.

The loyalty points stuff is a gun to the head by the club.

Yep. I get it if we were trying to be good but even the name itself implies if you don’t top up each year you’re somehow not loyal

Yep. I get it if we were trying to be good but even the name itself implies if you don’t top up each year you’re somehow not loyal

Yes, Gullible Points might not be as marketable.

Think the first season it was put in place was 2010/11, so yes, next season would be the final season of the original deal.  However, I seem to recall that they reset it to ten years about two or three seasons into the deal, although I can't find anything anywhere to confirm that.

It's just I so understand this isn't easy for people. Giving up on something they've done for years through thick and often thin. But giving up we aren't, we are taking the fight to him through the only means he understands. He main own the club but it doesn't belong to him and if everyone stops going we will own it again.

It's just I so understand this isn't easy for people. Giving up on something they've done for years through thick and often thin. But giving up we aren't, we are taking the fight to him through the only means he understands. He main own the club but it doesn't belong to him and if everyone stops going we will own it again.

Only relegation and no promotion will hand the power to the support.