Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest chopey

Are people still going to post in the match threads?

Absolutely, my theme will be bile and hatred

Norwich away has went to General Sale, but very few left. Fuck them who are going.

why? going to away day doesn't generate money for the owner. unless you are counting the £1 ticket admin fee  :kasper:

My boss is a Norwich fan. He's just forwarded me an email from Norwich City saying there's more tickets available for home fans as Newcastle have returned some of their allocation.

The relevant bit of raw text is as below:

Additional tickets available for Newcastle from tomorrow

Norwich City are delighted to confirm that following negotiations with Newcastle United, we have an additional 700 tickets available for our opening league fixture at Carrow Road on Saturday, August 17.

Tickets initially went on sale to Home Premier members at 9am on Monday, July 22, but sold out soon after.

The additional tickets will be released to Home Premier Members first, followed by Home Standard Members, Season Ticket Holders and then General Sale (subject to availability).

Confirmed on sale dates:

Home Premier Members - Wednesday, July 31 (9am)

Home Standard Members - Thursday, August 1 (9am)

Season Ticket Holders - Friday, August 2 (9am)

General Sale - Saturday, August 3 (9am)

In order to purchase tickets you'll need to use your supporter number.

Guest covmag

All these fuckers moaning about their points man.You can get to the game if you want to these days.

Fuck off the lot of them

My boss is a Norwich fan. He's just forwarded me an email from Norwich City saying there's more tickets available for home fans as Newcastle have returned some of their allocation.

Norwich City are delighted to confirm that following negotiations with Newcastle United, we have an additional 700 tickets available for our opening league fixture at Carrow Road on Saturday, August 17.

Tickets initially went on sale to Home Premier members at 9am on Monday, July 22, but sold out soon after.

The additional tickets will be released to Home Premier Members first, followed by Home Standard Members, Season Ticket Holders and then General Sale (subject to availability).

Confirmed on sale dates:

Wow! A Saturday 3pm kick off not on TV and 700 tickets returned to the hone club. Looks like the away support has taken a big hit as well.

On a side note I've just nipped into Town to pick something up and parked in the car park at SJP. Literally had to walk under the Milburn and right past the ticket office so I thought I'd call in and see if they'd tell me how many tickets had been sold for Saturday. Firstly there wasn't a soul inside buying tickets and a young lad (looked like he could have been a YTS kid) dressed in his Fun88 kit manning the counter. Asked him how sales were going and he actually laughed and said they'd have been better off making it a behind closed doors game. Asked me if I wanted to buy any tickets. I said no and left.

Confirmed on sale dates:

Wow! A Saturday 3pm kick off not on TV and 700 tickets returned to the hone club. Looks like the away support has taken a big hit as well.

On a side note I've just nipped into Town to pick something up and parked in the car park at SJP. Literally had to walk under the Milburn and right past the ticket office so I thought I'd call in and see if they'd tell me how many tickets had been sold for Saturday. Firstly there wasn't a soul inside buying tickets and a young lad (looked like he could have been a YTS kid) dressed in his Fun88 kit manning the counter. Asked him how sales were going and he actually laughed and said they'd have been better off making it a behind closed doors game. Asked me if I wanted to buy any tickets. I said no and left.

source.gif

Guest covmag

How well the match threads will be set up is anyone's guess.

I think if you are watching you have every right to post in those threads, I will choose not to as personally I’d feel a hypocrite, I’ve disassociated myself from this club, I care but I’m just not supporting it and even though I will peek at the game I couldn’t give a shit about the result.

I will be staying out of match threads full stop, many will be glad to know  :)

Guest covmag

I wonder when the last time the first away game of the season went to general sale, the tide is turning, slowly but surely.

Norwich is awful to get to mind, it’s a fucking hike but even so it’s poor, the Spurs game will be a good marker, we get 3000 .

Norwich away has went to General Sale, but very few left. Fuck them who are going.

why? going to away day doesn't generate money for the owner. unless you are counting the £1 ticket admin fee  :kasper:

Because you’re still giving the impression you’re happy with things and happy to follow them. It’d look fucking class if the away ends were empty.

Guest covmag

Because you’re still giving the impression you’re happy with things and happy to follow them. It’d look fucking class if the away ends were empty.

Agree with this tbh.but it's their choice same thundercunts that turn up at home

I wonder when the last time the first away game of the season went to general sale, the tide is turning, slowly but surely.

Norwich is awful to get to mind, it’s a fucking hike but even so it’s poor, the Spurs game will be a good marker, we get 3000 .

Spurs will sell out no problem. New grounds always do. If we're having to return tickets for Saturday 3pm games, especially the first one of the season, I'd suggest the away following will be largely reduced this season.

Spurs will sell out no problem. New grounds always do. If we're having to return tickets for Saturday 3pm games, especially the first one of the season, I'd suggest the away following will be largely reduced this season.

Kings Cross is closed that weekend so trains aren’t easy. Will go to members sale before possibly selling out due to southern based fans.

1594 still available at 60 points as it stands. Norwich sold out.

Well, it didn't. We sent 700 tickets back. But maybe we sold the ones we didn't fail to sell.

Well, it didn't. We sent 700 tickets back. But maybe we sold the ones we didn't fail to sell.

Yes that’s what I would think has happened.

Watford home on sale. No idea on numbers but looks like a fair few available for general sale - maybe up to 10k

11,121 available to buy this morning, an additional (non corporate box) seats 1683 were 'blocked' but unsold