Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Fek that theyre brainless morons perpetuating the tenancy of the leech simples...if they were to down tools for just a few short games watch how quickly this would then play out...international bad press for SD embarrassment for 'the board' he'll be gone by Christmas - but no my robot brain does not compute

They obviously just don't feel strongly enough to protest. I guess if you just want to go the match on a weekend and don't really care about improving/achieving things, then Ashley really hasn't done anything too bad to you. Maybe another relegation would help, but only if it wasn't followed by a successful promotion season.

Hopefully this season will get so bad on the pitch that it will make more people stay away.

I think we just have too many casual fans, yea they would like to see the club do well but they aren't really that arsed about it truth be told, most of the people who truly care about NUFC have already walked, there will be alot who's tipping point was Rafa leaving, after that i can't see what else would stop people going, it can't get any clearer how Mike Ashley is running the club.

Defeat after defeat and relegation is needed to shift some of the remainers.

Guest chopey

Which seat has the clearest shot of Ashley?

Just asking.....

All of them, have you seen the size of the fucka. A snipers dream.

Guest The Little Waster

Which seat has the clearest shot of Ashley?

Just asking.....

All of them, have you seen the size of the fucka. A snipers dream.

Top of Leazes apartments # quick n easy escape ?

There are people who renewed who aren't going back - I know of 3 locally so add that into the mix the official attendance wont be the actual attendance.

Shame on all who are going...every single fukin one of them. Not fans but brainless fukin unprogrammable robots

Or just normal people for whom being the angriest most extreme online caricature they can depict isn't the be all and end all?  People with different priorities to you? Even people who maybe aren't aware that they're violating some sacred code?

Judge not lest ye be judged is a decent if archaic mantra.

Nail on head.

The sooner some of the more militant corners our fanbase realise this, the better. The way to unite against something is not to alienate the majority of people you want to unite with.

I just don't buy that there's thousands and thousands of people that are going to the match every other week and aren't aware of the current state of the club. These same thousands must never watch, listen or read the news or talk or listen to  anyone else that goes to the match.

Or they're just selfish cunts like many people are.

There are people who renewed who aren't going back - I know of 3 locally so add that into the mix the official attendance wont be the actual attendance.

Shame on all who are going...every single fukin one of them. Not fans but brainless fukin unprogrammable robots

Or just normal people for whom being the angriest most extreme online caricature they can depict isn't the be all and end all?  People with different priorities to you? Even people who maybe aren't aware that they're violating some sacred code?

Judge not lest ye be judged is a decent if archaic mantra.

Nail on head.

The sooner some of the more militant corners our fanbase realise this, the better. The way to unite against something is not to alienate the majority of people you want to unite with.

I just don't buy that there's thousands and thousands of people that are going to the match every other week and aren't aware of the current state of the club. These same thousands must never watch, listen or read the news or talk or listen to  anyone else that goes to the match.

Or they're just selfish cunts like many people are.

It’s mad.

From my own family under Ashley’s ownership we’re from 5 STs to 0

I know a fair few mates have packed it in, I know none who’ve gone from not going to going.

God knows how many people on here, many of whom I’ve met, have packed it in.

Thing is, just like Aesop’s fable of the sun and the wind - calling these people ‘the problem’ and ‘sheep’ etc just entrenched their view further. However illogical or daft you have to try and meet consensus somewhere near half way otherwise it just polarised as is now. For every statement that is carefully put out by protest groups it’s probably undone by someone chiming in ‘thick cunts1! Just dont go!!!’ That’s only social media but it’s enough

Thing is, just like Aesop’s fable of the sun and the wind - calling these people ‘the problem’ and ‘sheep’ etc just entrenched their view further. However illogical or daft you have to try and meet consensus somewhere near half way otherwise it just polarised as is now. For every statement that is carefully put out by protest groups it’s probably undone by someone chiming in ‘thick cunts1! Just dont go!!!’ That’s only social media but it’s enough

I don't really care, i feel they are past the point of no return, they can get to fuck if this isn't enough for them to boycott.

I think they must still be releasing non renewed seats in phases, i've been keeping an eye on Gallowgate block V aswell, it's been on 327 seats available for the past few days, now it's 329.

Good.

330 now  :lol:

Ill do a another update later this evening with another 2 days of data

f*** pussyfooting around these people. Did they do that when the Pardew protests were on? Did they f*** they were aggressive towards us.

Then you’ll never get the numbers needed by it becoming opposite poles. FWIW you want your head checking if you pay the club/Ashley - same difference - another penny. Besides are they representative?