Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Got mine (for a team in League 2). They may be crap but at least they have a go.

Who's that then? Just curious.

Colchester United, a small team in Essex.

Fair play. I was at a friendly at Mansfield last week, (trying to do the 92). I was so jealous of  the 2000 or so fans they had. All proudly decked out in club gear, polo shirts etc. Manager posing for selfies with young fans. Supporters liaison people  wandering the stand. It was clear the club appreciated  it's support. Most of all,  those fans could get behind their team with a clear conscience, knowing the people at the top wanted what they wanted. For the club to be the best it can be.

Myself and the 3 people I sit with all cancelled today too, 350 loyalty points between us! Hopefully there will be lots like us who waited until just before the DD on the 1st.

Makes me sick to hear of so many proper fans making sacrifices and doing the right thing yet just gettting replaced by these Bruce loving super fans and there will still be 45k plus

I hate the owner, manager and fans so I'm definitely out. Probably for good. I have been to a couple of Betis games before so just going to follow them whilst wishing the worst on Sunderland, Ashley and the fans in SJP

Got mine (for a team in League 2). They may be crap but at least they have a go.

Who's that then? Just curious.

Colchester United, a small team in Essex.

:thup: I'm off to Bradford vs Cambridge. Should be about 15,000 there, bit of optimism about the place having got rid of their shite owner and a decent manager in Gary Bowyer in the dugout. Absolutely cannot wait tbh, Saturday can't come soon enough.

61 Tickets sold in the last 48 hours which would suggest very few people were waiting for payday to secure seats

stsales.png

The data on Thursday will be interesting if they do start allowing people to move seats and previously held tickets are released

Season tickets sold out last year didn't they? So 10,900 haven't renewed. Gives me a little bit of hope and faith back.

So there are 10,900 unsold season tickets plus the amount that's on general sale? Or just 10,900 tickets left in total for the Arsenal game?

Even if 900 get sold in the next week we would be on for 42k, id be happy with that for a start plus it should hopefully look even less than that with the boycott

Would love it if Bruce walked out to 12-15k empty seats.

My step son given his up - 60 odd loyalty points

Myself and the 3 people I sit with all cancelled today too, 350 loyalty points between us! Hopefully there will be lots like us who waited until just before the DD on the 1st.

Well done.

Just out of Interest, why were you waiting until just before the 1st?

At the rate season tickets are selling it's looking like the final total will be around the 26k mark. If this season pans out as expected, games v the likes of Burnley and Bournemouth who bring a minimal following with them could possibly see crowds in the very low 30,000s.

At the rate season tickets are selling it's looking like the final total will be around the 26k mark. If this season pans out as expected, games v the likes of Burnley and Bournemouth who bring a minimal following with them could possibly see crowds in the very low 30,000s.

Fingers crossed! That would be brilliant

My step son given his up - 60 odd loyalty points

Well done.

Just out of Interest, why were you waiting until just before the 1st?

Dont really know, just wanted to leave it until the last possible minute. Felt awful doing it, but I know it's the right thing to do.

Im currently doing so much deeper analysis into the sales data as I now know what the capacity of each section is. Simply taking the number of available seats for the capacity is/was wildly inaccurate as many sections of the stadium are unavailable to purchase eg directors box, press area, away sections, sensory room etc. Ill be back later with some much more relevant data

I can't even imagine what those 42000 people are doing renewing their tickets. It will be truly awful when Colback starts against Arsenal. We could go down on lowest points with Mrs Doubtfire leading the charge the stupid fat fake Geordie bellend

Im currently doing so much deeper analysis into the sales data as I now know what the capacity of each section is. Simply taking the number of available seats for the capacity is/was wildly inaccurate as many sections of the stadium are unavailable to purchase eg directors box, press area, away sections, sensory room etc. Ill be back later with some much more relevant data

There's over 10k left for Arsenal? It was 9k the other day.

Dont really know, just wanted to leave it until the last possible minute. Felt awful doing it, but I know it's the right thing to do.

Well done. There'll come a day when you can go back and feel really proud of what you did.

There's over 10k left for Arsenal? It was 9k the other day.

No the data I provided earlier was for season tickets, not arsenal sales

Ok, I am much happier with this data.

- St James Park has a total of 268 'blocks' of tickets which make up the capacity of 52156

- Of these 268 blocks you can only buy season tickets in 140 of them. The rest of the blocks are private boxes, corporate, press, away fans etc.

- The capacity of these 140 blocks is 45,255

- Of those 45,255 season tickets only 10,954 seats are now available (34,301 are sold/unavailable)

- This means 24.21% of the available season ticket pool is still available

available-ST.png

Guest covmag

So in a nutshell including no shows and boycotters  the actual attendance inside the ground come Arsenal should be around 40k ,as I guessed.

So in truth home games should average 45k this year depending on how it goes so that should be a maximum .