The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

:lol:

Knows exactly what he's doing. People will be pointing fingers so take the pressure off the team by taking the attention himself.

Makes for some great entertainment from the twat though.

Clear pen IMO. Even if you accept Altidore played for it (I don't; at full speed I don't believe he had the time to make that decision), that kind of shit happens all the time.

And Mourinho is a cunt.

Clear pen IMO. Even if you accept Altidore played for it (I don't; at full speed I don't believe he had the time to make that decision), that kind of s*** happens all the time.

And Mourinho is a c***.

I thought it was a clear penalty too but then I saw that Jamie Redknapp also thought it was a penalty so I'm not so sure now

Clear pen IMO. Even if you accept Altidore played for it (I don't; at full speed I don't believe he had the time to make that decision), that kind of s*** happens all the time.

And Mourinho is a c***.

I thought it was a clear penalty too but then I saw that Jamie Redknapp also thought it was a penalty so I'm not so sure now

Fair comment. :lol:

Liverpool bias. :pow:

Knows exactly what he's doing. People will be pointing fingers so take the pressure off the team by taking the attention himself.

Hasn't been like that for years anymore. Look at Real Madrid last season, blame was on the players (like Casillas) the whole season and Mourinho did nothing to stop that.

The standard of refereeing has been horrible this season, but well.. It has always been. Even the referees can't stop the best team winning the league when it's 38 rounds.

Hasn't been like that for years anymore. Look at Real Madrid last season, blame was on the players (like Casillas) the whole season and Mourinho did nothing to stop that.

Aye, he doesn't deflect blame off the players; he simply deflects blame off himself.

Guest bimpy474

Gervinho how on earth did you miss that

There's the first clue.

This was worse than his usual miss though bimps

Really ?, that must have been something then :lol:

Glad Mourinho's smug smile has been firmly knocked off his face. Shame that the benefactors will be Carragher etc, and I agree that this will be the outright worst season I can remember if the mackems don't go down. Even if they stay up, this might still take it.

@GFN_France: Tonight, the viewers can hear everything the referee is saying thanks to French television's on board microphone. Groundbreaking. #CdL

Must be a new thing

Might tune just to hear this  :lol:

For some reason it's gone off man. Annoying. I thought it was a good touch eve though I couldn't understand most of it

Aye seems it, not sure it would work in footy with all the disrespect towards refs though. Imagine the comments picked up. I mean even refs this season have been accused of disrespecting the players  :lol: