The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Should just replace s*** countries like USA, Australia, Korea and Nigeria with Brazilian club teams to make the WC more interesting. Been great this.

I disagree, Nigeria will make for good comedy when they hilariously disgrace themselves and their nation once again.

That Yao face. :lol:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2014/06/09/PHO7c219de4-efb5-11e3-8a06-cd361f85d13f-805x453.jpg

Should just replace shit countries like USA, Australia, Korea and Nigeria with Brazilian club teams to make the WC more interesting. Been great this.

After the friendly against Ghana today, I'm fully on board with this.

Should just replace s*** countries like USA, Australia, Korea and Nigeria with Brazilian club teams to make the WC more interesting. Been great this.

If it wasn't for the disproportionate amount of political power from Asia within FIFA I could see Asia losing a World Cup spot. Done stuff all to deserve it.

If it wasn't for the disproportionate amount of political power from Asia within FIFA I could see Asia losing a World Cup spot. Done stuff all to deserve it.

Certainly not on merit, but one purpose of giving the lesser continents a disproportionate amount of slots is to give it some exposure on the biggest stage to raise the level of football there. It's a slow process but it's certainly worked so far.

Let's be honest, if the purpose was to just have the 32 best teams nobody outside of Europe and South America would be invited.

Certainly not on merit, but one purpose of giving the lesser continents a disproportionate amount of slots is to give it some exposure on the biggest stage to raise the level of football there. It's a slow process but it's certainly worked so far.

Let's be honest, if the purpose was to just have the 32 best teams nobody outside of Europe and South America would be invited.

:thup:

I like the spread.

I don't really know what you are on about here, in the last World Cup 2 of 4 Asian teams made the last 16 and a third only missed by goal difference. North America has done well also. Though the worst team is usually the last qualifier from NA or Asia, the only region to continually make fools of themselves are the Africans, but we will not lose spots because of the number of football nations on the continent and known players.

• 3 weeks later...