The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Might just turn the TV off and follow the True Geordie's twitter updates.  Much more insightful.

:thup:

Can we just not watch/enjoy a game of football without "LOL Pardew would have Messi on the bench because he doesn't track back enough, ROFL!"?

There are already plenty of threads discussion his shitness, I don't need to read it in every fucking thread!

Might just turn the TV off and follow the True Geordie's twitter updates.  Much more insightful.

Can we just not watch/enjoy a game of football without "LOL Pardew would have Messi on the bench because he doesn't track back enough, ROFL!"?

There are already plenty of threads discussion his shitness, I don't need to read it in every f***ing thread!

Fair dos  :thup:

There are already plenty of threads discussion his shitness, I don't need to read it in every f***ing thread!

I assumed that original post was a joke, like

As with most games that don't involve us there are the boring comparisons, I get depressed enough watching us without having to be reminded in games we aren't even involved in.

As with most games that don't involve us there are the boring comparisons, I get depressed enough watching us without having to be reminded in games we aren't even involved in.

:lol:

That's ridiculous, who is commentating your match to remind you of us? FFS, some people sometimes. Get a grip. Why even go on here or follow Newcastle fans on twitter if you want nothing to do with us and just want to enjoy the game? :lol:

That's ridiculous, who is commentating your match to remind you of us? FFS, some people sometimes. Get a grip. Why even go on here or follow Newcastle fans on twitter if you want nothing to do with us and just want to enjoy the game? :lol:

As I said, it is boring as fuck.

We don't play like Barca or Man City!? I nearly fell off my seat with the shock! We have an ambitionless owner, a gutless manager. Pretty sure most people are aware of this by now, how about we talk about something else, like the game between two quality sides?

:lol: it was.  I was just scrolling through twitter and noticed he is also watching it.  Pearls of wisdom such as;

The True Geordie ‏@TrueGeordieNUFC  5m

You can even go shoulder to shoulder these days lol.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

As I said, it is boring as f***.

We don't play like Barca or Man City!? I nearly fell off my seat with the shock! We have an ambitionless owner, a gutless manager. Pretty sure most people are aware of this by now, how about we talk about something else, like the game between two quality sides?

Oh absolutely, I don't disagree, I just don't see the point in whining when others do though. It's their choice, like it's your choice to read or not to read about it. Doesn't add anything to complain about it, it's just better to add something new to a discussion.

Sorry for going a bit OT.

Barcelona do look good in midfield, like they always do with the four spaniards there but look completely plain up top.

As I said, it is boring as f***.

Oh absolutely, I don't disagree, I just don't see the point in whining when others do though. It's their choice, like it's your choice to read or not to read about it. Doesn't add anything to complain about it, it's just better to add something new to a discussion.

Sorry for going a bit OT.

Barcelona do look good in midfield, like they always do with the four spaniards there but look completely plain up top.

:thup: Tired, long day.