The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

The love for Arry on here :lol:

Their wage bill will be obscene not including when remy goes back.

Their squad someone posted on here was absolutely mental.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bruce is good at starting a project, getting it going and then... and that's that's when he struggles. His side's always seem to hit a max and can't go any further and then go backwards rapidly. His teams generally play decent football and he has an eye for a decent player as well. He can spend a few quid though. A few mackems I know never wanted shot of him and would have him back now, even over Poyet. What did it for Bruce was the fact he allowed the derby matches to become personal, when he should have managed the occasion as a match like Poyet has done. Mind he didn't have an absolute cretin and a coward to face in the opposite dugout like Di Canio and Poyet have. If Bruce' mackem's faced a Pardew NUFC we'd probably be the one's on the end of a 5-1 scoreline...

Excluding their reserve/fringe players this is the qpr squad

Goalkeepers : Green/ Cesar

Defenders : Simpson/ Traore/ Dunne/ Hill/ Yun suk-young/ Onuoha/ Hughes/ Assou ekotto

Midfielders : Morrison/ Phillips/ Wright Phillips/ Jenas/ Barton/ Kranjcar/ Henry/ Hoilett/ Faurlin/ Benayoun

Strikers: Johnson/ Austin/ Keane/ Doyle/ Zamora/ Dellatorre/ Maiga

Its an utter embarrassment that they are not running away with the league. 

Guest Howaythetoon

QPR needed a massive massive clear-out. Too many former Premier League players on still huge wages half arsed and it reflects in their form, placing, results and performances. Redknapp is showing himself to be an extremely limited manager mind. Bruce is a better manager.

Hull battering teams in poor form 6-0 and 4-0.

Looking forward to going down there next week :anguish:

This is my feeling too, glad I've made a weekend of it rather than the bus there and back!

Spending a whole weekend in Hull? You poor bastard :lol:

This is my feeling too, glad I've made a weekend of it rather than the bus there and back!

Aye, we're going down on Friday, back on Sunday. Two nights in a Premier Inn in the City of Culture 2017. :promotion:

Me to... Don't think I've ever seen us beat Hull home or away... When did we last?... :lol:

League Cup '97

Me to... Don't think I've ever seen us beat Hull home or away... When did we last?... :lol:

League Cup '97

Des Hamilton and Ian Rush... :lol: