The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

If it's been Man City they were playing Fryatt would have been offside.

On a more relevant note Brighton are shit.

Not when we play them  :iamatwat:

Guest bimpy474

Young lad Forster-Caskey, in my previous job as a Removals man i moved him and his family (Dad was Darren Caskey, ex Tottenham and Reading player) when he was a wee nipper.

True Story...

Harper one match away from Wembley then

I didn't think Harper was first choice there. Is he?

He is in the cups

Is there any particular reason why he left here. Was it a case of not renewing his contract or because he thought he'd be first choice at Hull?

Guest neesy111

He is in the cups

Is there any particular reason why he left here. Was it a case of not renewing his contract or because he thought he'd be first choice at Hull?

Think the club wanted him off the wage bill.

Guest bimpy474

He is in the cups

Pardew brought in Elliot as second choice, Harps was happy to go to Hull as their second choice and not be our third choice (wouldn't have been offered a new contract anyways).

Long and the short of it i think.

Yep...

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1382697.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/new-united-goalkeeper-rob-elliott-237702628-1382697.jpg

Another Pardew signing?

So, Ghoochanneijhad. What's that about.

He is Iran's first choice striker. Has a nearly 1 in 1 record for national team, and scored the winning goal in Seoul for Iran to qualify. You'll see him in WC.

So today's games. Klopp has gone defensive, and Olympiacos seem to have an injury crisis in addition to selling their best 2 players, but they are always good at home.

any predictions ? (Kaka) ?