The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest palnese

It clearly wasn't deliberate, but I don't think it matters if it's deliberate or not when it stops a goalscoring opportunity.

Making up our own rules, are we?  O0

It clearly wasn't deliberate, but I don't think it matters if it's deliberate or not when it stops a goalscoring opportunity.

What's the rule then? Keeper comes out of his box and handles the ball, stopping a goalscoring opportunity isn't punishable then?

Guest palnese

What's the rule then? Keeper comes out of his box and handles the ball, stopping a goalscoring opportunity isn't punishable then?

Not if it wasn't deliberate, but I do agree with you, mind. Red card all day long in my book.

"In Fifa's Laws of the Game 2005, Law 12 says a free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player "handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)".

I know that rule like. :lol: It's not quite as black and white as that.

Another goal and assist for Rooney today by the way... 11 goals and 11 assists playing behind the striker...

How many of then against good teams? Also Arsenal seem to be really missing that overrated cunt Wilshere today

Am I allowed to say that I rate Welbeck?

I like him as well. Not the best footballer in the world, but he runs and does so much dirty work up front which I really like.

Another goal and assist for Rooney today by the way... 11 goals and 11 assists playing behind the striker...

How many of then against good teams? Also Arsenal seem to be really missing that overrated cunt Wilshere today

How many of Suarez's were against good teams?