The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

There's your man, Mike. He's come out of his cave.

:lol: It's too late. There isn't a place in the building the cameras wouldn't have caught Mike Woodson reacting to bullshit. England let me down.

0-4 FFS. How on earth?

Actually, most of the blame is on Krul for that game.

We still gave a fuck at that point. It's pretty clear we're just going through the motions now until we get a proper manager.

We should be ahead of both Man United and Spurs, and would be with a real manager.

They could say the exact same tbf.

Absolutely they could. But we've chosen not to take advantage of the opportunity.

+ Cabaye + 1 Cabella/Grenier or something + Different Manager in this season and we should be fighting it out with Everton IMO

We should be ahead of both Man United and Spurs, and would be with a real manager.

Absolutely they could. But we've chosen not to take advantage of the opportunity.

+ Cabaye + 1 Cabella/Grenier or something + Different Manager in this season and we should be fighting it out with Everton IMO

If we'd taken 6 points off sunderland, we'd be 2 behind Everton with a game against them on Tuesday night. I'd class that as "fighting it out". We didn't need new players to achieve that, just an absence of sheer cowardice from the manager against one of the worst teams in the division would have been fine.

Guest neesy111

If we'd taken 6 points off sunderland, we'd be 2 behind Everton with a game against them on Tuesday night. I'd class that as "fighting it out". We didn't need new players to achieve that, just an absence of sheer cowardice from the manager against one of the worst teams in the division would have been fine.

Not the players fault that they can't motivate themselves against Sunderland?

Not the players fault that they can't motivate themselves against Sunderland?

Fuck all to do with motivation. Ki didn't look very motivated in the last hammering they gave us. Saw him yawning at one point.

Anita and Santon were well motivated anyway. That's why they kept roaring into ridiculous tackles left, right and penalty area.

Guest neesy111

Sorry Wullie but for me it seems that you're quick to put any blame on Pardew, while the players get away scot free.