The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Bale, Neymar, Ronaldo and Fabregas all having terrible games, yet this is the most exciting game I've seen this season.

Bale's been hiding, Cronaldo's been slowing play down. One of them will score tonight though imo

Possibly. But Dani Alves is having trouble defending yet Ronaldo is drifting inside. They should just overload with Marcelo, Di Maria and Ronaldo there.

Bale, Neymar, Ronaldo and Fabregas all having terrible games, yet this is the most exciting game I've seen this season.

Bale's been hiding, Cronaldo's been slowing play down. One of them will score tonight though imo

Possibly. But Dani Alves is having trouble defending yet Ronaldo is drifting inside. They should just overload with Marcelo, Di Maria and Ronaldo there.

It's the Di Maria going from central to wide and Cronaldo going from wide to central that helping in baffling Dani Alves

It's the Di Maria going from central to wide and Cronaldo going from wide to central that helping in baffling Dani Alves

And Neymar doesn't help.

Alves is too slow, Barca need a new RB. They also need a new CB, but people have been moaning about that as long as we've been moaning about Shola.

I don't think speed would help when it's him by himself all night every night. They're not used to having to defend, so when they have too they're baffling.