The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Shit team, shit manager, average centre back playing as full back. Depressing as fuck seeing Mariappa creating numerous chances for Crystal Palace :(

I said I thought he might leave. He's moved around all his career and they are stacked there with other players Guardiola may have preferred.

It was nowhere near as mental as the idiocy you spout on here ad hominem.

Shit team, shit manager, average centre back playing as full back. Depressing as fuck seeing Mariappa creating numerous chances for Crystal Palace :(

I said I thought he might leave. He's moved around all his career and they are stacked there with other players Guardiola may have preferred.

It was nowhere near as mental as the idiocy you spout on here ad hominem.

http://i.imgur.com/r7Yl3YP.jpg

Can't believe Brett's got the sheer audacity to have a pop at anyone on this board over their opinions of individual players/managers. That's fucking staggering given his previous. :lol:

:lol: Have to admit I've been sitting here like this:

http://i.imgur.com/HhgCR.gif

It's fine... Sewelly can find his tweets when he was so sure Robben was being booted, I was honestly doing a :spit: on the desk at the time...and then even brought it back up when Robben done more brilliant things weeks later, sewelly still thought Pep had him gone, 'pep players'  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Every team in our league has better movement than us, even Fulham ffs.

If only they got points for movement then...

Well they got 3 points against us.

I see you post very interestingly about how you like attacking football, yet still stick your tongue down the back of Pardew's trousers, depsite us being an awful team to watch because of his pathetic managerial skills. Is that not rather contradictory ?

Every team in our league has better movement than us, even Fulham ffs.

If only they got points for movement then...

Well they got 3 points against us.

I see you post very interestingly about how you like attacking football, yet still stick your tongue down the back of Pardew's trousers, depsite us being an awful team to watch because of his pathetic managerial skills. Is that not rather contradictory ?

Act like I wouldn't want lovely football for our club. There's a reason I wouldn't even take Moyes, I'm sick of the Hughton's, Kinnear's, Pardew's, Allardyce's, taking control of us. We deserve better, under Ashley, it won't happen imo.