The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

what was levy thinking with sherwood for f***s sake?  he's horrible man

Baldini picks/ buys the players, A director of football does not work ( in England ) as the manager wants the final say in transfers in all honesty.

Nah.

Picks was the wrong word but baldini spent 100 + million on players which AVB for the majority of the players did not really want in my opinion, too many midfielders

Baldini picks/ buys the players, A director of football does not work ( in England ) as the manager wants the final say in transfers in all honesty.

Nah.

Picks was the wrong word but baldini spent 100 + million on players which AVB for the majority of the players did not really want in my opinion, too many midfielders

what's any of that got to do with sherwood being fucking awful?

AVB has been horrible in England tbf.

He's far better than Sherwood and should have been given more time.

London press were out to get him as soon as saint redknapp failed to get the england job and then got sacked.

Nah.

what's any of that got to do with sherwood being f***ing awful?

Nothing really, just pointing out that the club as a whole have made a mess of it. they cannot spend another 100 million next season.

He's better than you guys suggest but not as good as what the media suggests.

He's Tottenham's Pivot the problem they've had today is they haven't really utilised him and when he's had the ball the other players have gone missing

He's better than you guys suggest but not as good as what the media suggests.

He's Tottenham's Pivot the problem they've had today is they haven't really utilised him and when he's had the ball the other players have gone missing

i think the point is that as they spent shitloads on midfielders what is he bringing as a bairn that established players they signed are not?