The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Liverpool have wilted in the second half in the past, City will get chances but I can't see them overturning Liverpool's lead and not conceding again. City have themselves to blame, defending has been clinical and have let Liverpool pass through them

Can see Aguero coming on, and that will definitely change the game completely. He's the second best player in this league.

How is that not a pen?!

Cos Dzeko actually ended up kicking Sakho.

Yeah because he had to hurdle a ridiculous tackle though! Basically stopped him getting the ball. Definite pen

:thup: Although I see why the ref didn't give it, didn't look like one at first but replays shows it was a clear penalty.

Since when is an attempted foul a penalty?  Seriously question is there some rule I'm not aware of?

How is that not a pen?!

Yeah because he had to hurdle a ridiculous tackle though! Basically stopped him getting the ball. Definite pen

The defender took the space first.  or os there a new law sayin youc ant occupy space?

:lol: Occupy space with a sliding tackle and missing the ball completely. Give over.

So if you miss the ball with a tackle, its a foul?

Occasion got to clatts?

No, just cheating in favour of his favourite team as he always does. Scandalous he's allowed to ref their games.

Newcastle fan isn't he?

Yep, and why he never refs us. He's not allowed to as a Newcastle fan.

Hypothetical...if we had games that meant anything, would he be allowed to ref games that affect our games?

Guest bimpy474

Why aren't Liverpool hoying free kicks into the box from 60 yards. Confused by this passing football stuff.

How is that not a pen?!

:thup: Although I see why the ref didn't give it, didn't look like one at first but replays shows it was a clear penalty.

Since when is an attempted foul a penalty?  Seriously question is there some rule I'm not aware of?

? He got him man, he brought him down, he makes contacts and bring him down.

Guest bimpy474

Occasion got to clatts?

No, just cheating in favour of his favourite team as he always does. Scandalous he's allowed to ref their games.

Newcastle fan isn't he?

Hypothetical...if we had games that meant anything, would he be allowed to ref games that affect our games?

Good question that, not sure mate but i would think that would come into the FA's thinking if such a situation was to arise.

How is that not a pen?!

The defender took the space first.  or os there a new law sayin youc ant occupy space?

:lol: Occupy space with a sliding tackle and missing the ball completely. Give over.

So if you miss the ball with a tackle, its a foul?

Yes, if the you get the player instead who's going for the ball. That's quite clear.

Occasion got to clatts?

Newcastle fan isn't he?

Good question that, not sure mate but i would think that would come into the FA's thinking if such a situation was to arise.

FA dont think?

Have they docked the mackems points yet? Whistles

How is that not a pen?!

2. "Impeding the Progress of an Opponent". Generally, a player cannot use his body to impede another players movements, even if it is not deliberate. This can be called if a player is not within "playing distance" of the ball (i.e., 3 feet) and block's an opponent's movement or screens an opponent from the ball. However, if a player is within playing distance & able to play the ball (meaning not lying on the ground), the player can legally screen an opponent from the ball. (You usually see this when a ball is going out of bounds & the player whose team will get the throw-in screens the opponent so the opponent can't save the ball). Impeding the progress of an opponent used to be called "obstruction". The rule also applies to "innocently" impeding the goalkeeper by standing in front of him when he has the ball.

I hate listening to misery side wankfest

It's fucking disgusting.

They'll be introduced as the 'Premier League Champions' every single fucking time they're mentioned next season.

Maxi Lopez not having a good day.

Refused to shake Mauro Icardi's hand in the line up (his lass cheated on him with Icardi), Icardi has since scored and Maxi has missed a pella.

Guest bimpy474

Occasion got to clatts?

Newcastle fan isn't he?

FA dont think?

Have they docked the mackems points yet? Whistles

That decision was baffling as the rules are quite clear, FA just bottled it imo.