The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

How many dives is Di Mario allowed before he's cautioned?

On that subject, Barkley was at it again tonight.

Has Messi even touch the ball? Run lad, your the best in the world, make a god damn effort. I can just see him running 20km per match in the World cup playing CB and everything. Clearly saving himself to the World Cup.

Has Messi even touch the ball? Run lad, your the best in the world, make a god damn effort. I can just see him running 20km per match in the World cup playing CB and everything. Clearly saving himself to the World Cup.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Crystal Palace only six points behind our unbelievably brilliant 46. And with a superior goal difference. :thup: :thup:

Good job we got that last minute winner.

Crystal Palace only six points behind our unbelievably brilliant 46. And with a superior goal difference. :thup: :thup:

yes, it's all about that bonus for finishing 10th

Bad you mean. We might not have got stuck on that infamous 46 point barrier if we hadn't won that, and subsequently surged up the table.

Guest neesy111

Bad you mean. We might not have got stuck on that infamous 46 point barrier if we hadn't won that, and subsequently surged up the table.

Ahh, I see the league table is like a game of snakes and ladders.

Why do Barcelona keep crossing the ball? No one can head the god damn ball.

You know a team is defending well against Barca when that happens, which is too often in the big games these days for Barca. They still haven't got another option after all this time, very frustrating.