The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Ashley pretty much 6x as wealthy as the Liverpool owner. So much f***ing :anguish:

:lol: Why even think about it, man?

I like to make myself feel worse about us.

:lol: Look at the starting lineup from yesterday and think about how much he got paid this week to write that s*** on paper.

:lol: the guy is something else. I just can't getting head round him whatsoever. You'd think he'd want to feed his ego and make us a success. It's just weird

:hom:

:lol:

Ashley pretty much 6x as wealthy as the Liverpool owner. So much f***ing :anguish:

:lol: Look at the starting lineup from yesterday and think about how much he got paid this week to write that s*** on paper.

:lol: the guy is something else. I just can't getting head round him whatsoever. You'd think he'd want to feed his ego and make us a success. It's just weird

It's not weird at all. He's got absolutely no respect for the fans. He's already implied that the people in the area aren't intelligent enough, hasn't he? The only criticism is local, again from what he perceives to be lesser minds. Nationally, if match commentary is anything to go by, he's still done a good job. No one watches our matches to see us, and the owner doesn't give a f***. He's got it made.

I meant Ashley really but I agree on pardew. He's got the rest of the country pretty much conned into thinking he's doing a good job. And even some of our own fan base. From his point of view this is as good as it gets.

But Ashley, an extremely successful businessman you'd think he'd want the ego boost of us being a top team

He doesn't give a fuck about football. He doesn't give a fuck about the people that would be impressed with a good team. Stay in the league, keep that SD logo going out worldwide, keep those track pants moving.

It's not weird at all. He's got absolutely no respect for the fans. He's already implied that the people in the area aren't intelligent enough, hasn't he? The only criticism is local, again from what he perceives to be lesser minds. Nationally, if match commentary is anything to go by, he's still done a good job. No one watches our matches to see us, and the owner doesn't give a f***. He's got it made.

I meant Ashley really but I agree on pardew. He's got the rest of the country pretty much conned into thinking he's doing a good job. And even some of our own fan base. From his point of view this is as good as it gets.

But Ashley, an extremely successful businessman you'd think he'd want the ego boost of us being a top team

He doesn't give a fuck about football. He doesn't give a fuck about the people that would be impressed with a good team. Stay in the league, keep that SD logo going out worldwide, keep those track pants moving.

Agree with you but the idiot would shift more shit tat with a team in the CL.

Agree with you but the idiot would shift more shit tat with a team in the CL.

Gotta buy players, gotta pay CL wages. Spend money to make money, sure. But he's already spent what he intends to spend. Your league is on all over the world. The eyes he'd hit midweek he hits on Saturday and Sunday.

He doesn't give a f*** about football. He doesn't give a f*** about the people that would be impressed with a good team. Stay in the league, keep that SD logo going out worldwide, keep those track pants moving.

True. :( what a fucking depressing state of affairs. It's like watching a car crash and you can't do anything about it.

:lol: I've got another team in the same uncontrollable skid, been waiting to hit a tree for 14 years now on that side.

He doesn't give a f*** about football. He doesn't give a f*** about the people that would be impressed with a good team. Stay in the league, keep that SD logo going out worldwide, keep those track pants moving.

True. :( what a f***ing depressing state of affairs. It's like watching a car crash and you can't do anything about it.

:lol: I've got another team in the same uncontrollable skid, been waiting to hit a tree for 14 years now on that side.

:lol: sport must be a real treat for you right now.

:lol: I've been happy 5 times in 25 years.

Lucas didn't have a clue that far up the pitch. Embarrassing!

Another average Brazilian that some people seem to rate. Can't believe people rate him and Sandro yet have the balls to call Ramires and Oscar shit/average/okish players.

Guest palnese

Another average Brazilian that some people seem to rate. Can't believe people rate him and Sandro yet have the balls to call Ramires and Oscar shit/average/okish players.

He was great a few years back, imo. The injuries ruined him.

Another average Brazilian that some people seem to rate. Can't believe people rate him and Sandro yet have the balls to call Ramires and Oscar s***/average/okish players.

I rate all the players you've mentioned their mind