The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Putting a lot of faith in Torres mind

Dunno about that like. His job is to run around and close people down. He's pretty decent at that. Better than Ba anyway.

Scoring goals is also apart of his job especially considering he needs a goal

Putting a lot of faith in Torres mind

Dunno about that like. His job is to run around and close people down. He's pretty decent at that. Better than Ba anyway.

Scoring goals is also apart of his job especially considering he needs a goal

I think Fernando Torres has proven over the last 3 years that scoring goals is most certainly not part of his job.

Brave Mourinho. Not sure if I'll even bother to watch this.

Hopefully Atleti will score an early goal, for the sake of the match.

Well I surely hope so! If they do, which i very much doubt, I might tune in. Getting an early goal against the best defence in the PL+2 extra defenders away from home is a massive task.

I really want so see an all Madrid final though. Would be insane.

Well I surely hope so! If they do, which i very much doubt, I might tune in. Getting an early goal against the best defence in the PL+2 extra defenders away from home is a massive task.

Yup, it'll likely require a moment of magic from Costa, Turan or Koke, especially since Atletico are better themselves at hitting teams on the break than they are at trying to unlock them. I can easily see this one stretching all the way to penalties tbh.

Yup, it'll likely require a moment of magic from Costa, Turan or Koke, especially since Atletico are better themselves at hitting teams on the break than they are at trying to unlock them. I can easily see this one stretching all the way to penalties tbh.

Chelsea to win from a set piece :anguish:

All the defenders for Chelsea:

Schwarzer, Ivanović, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Azpilicueta, Ramires, David Luiz, Hazard, Willian, Fernando Torres.

Courtois, Torres, Miranda, Godin, Luis, Cardoso, Suarez, Koke, Arda Turan, Adrian, Diego Costa.

http://operarat.typepad.com/.a/6a011168635db0970c017c364310d9970b-800wi

Notable every challenge from around 40 yards to goal onward Chelsea players are going down, Borini did the same all game v us. Playing for that set piece where they can score.