The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Another Mourinho master class. No goals conceded. Bus parking maestro.

3rd and European trophy last season

+

100M in transfers

= 3rd and nothing this season.

Tactical Masterclass/Genius. Espeical/Only One.

I would go as far to say that the quality in our league is really s***. Full stop.

Top 8 are good, rest are utter f*cking shite.

In other leagues the quality is pretty shite after the top 3 or 4.

I would go as far to say that the quality in our league is really s***. Full stop.

Top 8 are good, rest are utter f*cking s****.

In other leagues the quality is pretty s**** after the top 3 or 4.

Never denied that, i have said before that none of the major leagues are really that high on quality.

Real's title to lose again.

Still need Atletico to drop points as it comes down to head to head.

Interesting for Barca though, do they win or throw the game to make sure Real don't win the league? :dontknow:

That's what I've been reading on twitter the past 20 minutes or so. It'd be deplorable if they did throw it.

Interesting to hear VI's view on it, because it looks like it's coming to that game. It's easy to say "well they'll never do that", but such is the ferocity of the rivalry I wouldn't be shocked if they go a bit easier.

I disagree tbh. They are on a par with ours easily. Do Spain still allow that thing where a team can pay a team that has nothing to play for to incentivise them?

Widespread corruption? Yeah, I think so.

La Liga:

Atletico    Pld 36  Pts 88

Barca      Pld 36  Pts 85

Real        Pld 34  Pts 82

Atletico have better H2H vs Real, but it's Barca v Atleti on the final day. It's an incredible title race. :fwap:

I disagree tbh. They are on a par with ours easily. Do Spain still allow that thing where a team can pay a team that has nothing to play for to incentivise them?

:lol: nah this I mean http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/171170.html I actually think it's a good idea

Hard to financially incentivise Barca players mind :lol:

:lol: nah this I mean http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/171170.html I actually think it's a good idea

Hard to financially incentivise Barca players mind :lol:

Yeah just wondered really. I think it's a good idea personally. Stops teams switching off

Aye, if there's one thing football/footballers really needs it's moar money.

Guest zicomartin

Chelsea already do that in the Prem.

Its called the LOAN system, designed to take points off your rivals.

Real's title to lose again.

How's that? It's out of their hands :lol:

You mean like the PL is technically out of City's hands? :lol: Can't see Atletico winning both games.

City win their remaining games, they win the league, Atleti win their remaining games they've won the league, it's in their hands.

Not Real's to lose when they aren't even in control of the situation.