The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It's really not a matter of opinion, it's a very simple fact. You may think Real Madrid will win it, but it's not theirs to lose. I assume you know this already, though.

Of course it's a matter of opinion. If facts come into it then the Premier League is Liverpool's to lose given that they could win their last 2 games 6-0.

Aye, in silly terms Liverpool could still win it even Man City win both games but we all know that's never happening.

The 'Real's to lose' though is a minging comment. They could trounce every team in remaining games and you'd say they lost themselves the title if Atletico win it?

Of course it's a matter of opinion. If facts come into it then the Premier League is Liverpool's to lose given that they could win their last 2 games 6-0.

Aye, in silly terms Liverpool could still win it even Man City win both games but we all know that's never happening.

The 'Real's to lose' though is a minging comment. They could trounce every team in remaining games and you'd say they lost themselves the title if Atletico win it?

No, because I don't think for one second they'll fail to win the league unless they drop points. I think Barca's Spanish players will be trying to win that game.

Guest firetotheworks

Norwich have a 'chance' in the same sense Lloyd Christmas had a chance with Mary Swanson.

:spit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:

They had that coming to them. Disgraceful performance so far given the help they got earlier.

Aye awful, no urgency. That Ronaldo effort in first couple of mins was woeful, should be burying that.

Just realised Bilbao are assured of 4th. :thup:

Thinking of taking a Bilbao game in next season as Easyjet flies there from Manchester.

They do? Excellent stuff. San Mames MkII here I come.