The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

One of the worst things about Mourinho re-highlighting the ultra-defensive tactics against big teams back in to the PL is all the shit dullard direct football wannabes like Lambert and Pardew trying to follow suit.

I'd say so like, been to Wembo

I still wouldn't swap. The feeling after their drubbing at Spurs would have probably been as low as anything I've experienced here, knowing how far adrift, the upcoming fixtures, etc. It's worked out well in the end but that would have been shite upto the Chelsea away game.

If have took 14th or so this season if it meant a trip to Wembley and beating the mackems home and away. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Yep. Fucking 9th.

I still wouldn't swap. The feeling after their drubbing at Spurs would have probably been as low as anything I've experienced here, knowing how far adrift, the upcoming fixtures, etc. It's worked out well in the end but that would have been shite upto the Chelsea away game.

A sacked manager the second it looked like it wasn't working, a great cup run, two wins over your biggest rival and a memorable end to a season that seemed doomed.

What did we do?

City definitely worried about ballsing it up here, they aren't settled at all.

FWIW, 14th, a final and a double over them would be infinitely more satisfying than half a season of dross with a few decent results followed by half a season of soul destroying anti football.

I still wouldn't swap. The feeling after their drubbing at Spurs would have probably been as low as anything I've experienced here, knowing how far adrift, the upcoming fixtures, etc. It's worked out well in the end but that would have been s**** upto the Chelsea away game.

A sacked manager the second it looked like it wasn't working, a great cup run, two wins over your biggest rival and a memorable end to a season that seemed doomed.

What did we do?

We won the balance sheet league title, happy days.  :frantic: