The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

All of these boys are playing for a place and so far it looks as though 9-10 of them need to be cut and replaced by superior players that have not been given a chance. The reverses on this team are a shambles, but they are "Keshi's boys" so everything is fine. Na wa for my country if there are any injuries.

Why the f*** are we playing in Fulham?

Because Nigerians are in London and the venue is attainable. We have played there and the home of Watford and Charlton several times.

All of these boys are playing for a place and so far it looks as though 9-10 of them need to be cut and replaced by superior players that have not been given a chance. The reverses on this team are a shambles, but they are "Keshi's boys" so everything is fine. Na wa for my country if there are any injuries.

Will Shola make the final 23?

Why the f*** are we playing in Fulham?

Because Nigerians are in London and the venue is attainable. We have played there and the home of Watford and Charlton several times.

Fair play Baba.  :thup:

You should take into account the team you are playing against, we make the likes of Shola look ordinary.

Will Shola make the final 23?

I really think he is in Keshi's plans, and there have been nothing today to really push him out, imo. I'd be mildly surprised if he was not.

:lol: Shola

Don't think he'll make the squad. Even that other randomer upfront for Nigeria is better.

:lol: Who do you mean? Ejike? Babatunde? I think Ejike has some promise, but as a general rule all of these attacking players are in poverty in terms of football talent.

This Anya is decent, btw. Maybe he just has extra motivation for obvious reasons.

:lol: Who do you mean? Ejike? Babatunde? I think Ejike has some promise, but as a general rule all of these attacking players are in poverty in terms of football talent.

This Anya is decent, btw. Maybe he just has extra motivation for obvious reasons.

The guy who scored.

edit: Uchebo