Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Has there ever been a non-established player who's had such a poor season command so much attention as John Stones?

A few places reporting that he's going to choose Man City over Barcelona

I think it's because a lot of people put this poor season down to Martinez, and he was undeniably class the season before, and young. Crazy fee being touted though isn't it? £50m+?

Has there ever been a non-established player who's had such a poor season command so much attention as John Stones?

This could be a good discussion...

Not that I can think of many on the same scale as Stones. Michael Johnson of Man City maybe? Although I think he had a decent season before having a total breakdown. Joe Allen/Jordan Henderson could be decent shouts, as I remember them both being pretty poor before being transferred for relatively large fees.

Maybe a case for Daniel Sturridge...never a first team regular at Man City or Chelsea (despite being a sub and fairly regular scorer), but still got a big move.

Guest firetotheworks

Jermaine Jenas by a mile. He was linked with Arsenal for ages, and possibly Inter Milan iirc. All while playing like a bag of shite for us.

O'Shea's gotta Champions League medal. He's bound to be good.

Oops...meant Brown, not O'Shea.

Too many ex Mancs down the road

BBC Sport mentioned that he's a two-time winner in a tweet saying he'd been released, like it makes it worse that they've released him :lol:

Swansea agreed a fee with Atlanta to sell Paloschi, the player making his mind up if he wants to go.

Odd one, only arrived in January, the majority of fans have high regard for him and a 2 million loss.

Guest chopey

Arsenal linked with Leicester's main players Vardy, Kante and Mahrez for about £70million I think that puts them in with a shot for the premiership.

This could be a good discussion...

Not that I can think of many on the same scale as Stones. Michael Johnson of Man City maybe? Although I think he had a decent season before having a total breakdown. Joe Allen/Jordan Henderson could be decent shouts, as I remember them both being pretty poor before being transferred for relatively large fees.

Maybe a case for Daniel Sturridge...never a first team regular at Man City or Chelsea (despite being a sub and fairly regular scorer), but still got a big move.

Henderson was excellent before his move to Liverpool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fegouli from Valencia to WHam (Free Transfer)

Good signing that.

Wow. Agree completely. Really like Feghouli. Could see him being a huge hit like Payet was last season.