Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Froggy appears extremely optimistic about the coming season.

I sense a prediction is coming out next  :lol:

He hasn't told us all how amazing Rooney is for a couple of weeks so that must be due to re-surface soon.

Here's mine. They will make Europa League spots and may pinch 4th from you lot .

Considering LVG is either a mind-blowing success or an abject failure (Based on his past work at different clubs, there seems to be no middle ground) , I reckon they'd either win the title, or finish outside of top 10.

Think no valid predictions can be made until August 31st though.

@Tooj, Apparently Van Gaal wants to try Rooney in a midfield 3 during pre-season. Froggy will tell us about Pirlo-isation of Rooney after a decent game vs. Roma in pre-season friendly  :coolsmiley:

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the piss on here about other things.

My realistic prediction is 3rd. Chelsea and City are too strong as things stand, but I think with no European distraction, new manager and new signings we'll be stronger than Arsenal and Liverpool. Suarez out helps as well.

Here's mine. They will make Europa League spots and may pinch 4th from you lot .

Considering LVG is either a mind-blowing success or an abject failure (Based on his past work at different clubs, there seems to be no middle ground) , I reckon they'd either win the title, or finish outside of top 10.

@Tooj, Apparently Van Gaal wants to try Rooney in a midfield 3 during pre-season. Froggy will tell us about Pirlo-isation of Rooney after a decent game vs. Roma in pre-season friendly  :coolsmiley:

They will not win the title.

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the piss on here about other things.

My realistic prediction is 3rd. Chelsea and City are too strong as things stand, but I think with no European distraction, new manager and new signings we'll be stronger than Arsenal and Liverpool. Suarez out helps as well.

Youve missed us out.

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the p*ss on here about other things.

Chiellini has come out and supported Suarez saying the ban is excessive and he feels for him and his family. So who knows, don't count your chickens yet...the appeal by Uruguay FA may prove successful in reducing the ban

Just seen Maradona wearing a T-Shirt for Suarez' support on live TV. Well, that's all he needed. defense from the king of fair play and morality, Diego Armando Maradona. I swear Suarez is Walter White. Never seen someone so controversial and the ultimate hero/villain like that in my life-time.

I think LVG will be a good fit for Man U. He's less cautious than Moyes and will suit the type of player they buy better.

Out of interest, who would people rather have, Jordi Gomez or Jack Colback?

Colback. Jordi Gomez hasn't really achieved anything despite having potential, Colback has the potential to be a much better player, plus you'd get a few more years out of Colback.

I know you love to fellate colback because he gave you a wink once in high school, but I guaran-damn-tee that he will show zero progression at NUFC. He has very little potential to improve, and he is at a club where no player goes on to realize their potential anyway. NUFC is the perfect cocktail for a stagnant career.

One might say Colback's put him under the Fellatiatus Curse.

Can think of better for 60m :lol:

Honestly, who?

I reckon you could get Ricardo Rodriguez, Vidal and Shaqiri for that...

No way man. :lol: Vidal and Shaqiri wouldn't come regardless of price.

:lol: Rooney is outstanding but I'm always taking the p*ss on here about other things.

Chiellini has come out and supported Suarez saying the ban is excessive and he feels for him and his family. So who knows, don't count your chickens yet...the appeal by Uruguay FA may prove successful in reducing the ban

Just seen Maradona wearing a T-Shirt for Suarez' support on live TV. Well, that's all he needed. defense from the king of fair play and morality, Diego Armando Maradona. I swear Suarez is Walter White. Never seen someone so controversial and the ultimate hero/villain like that in my life-time.

Every football player from any other country than England that have commented on Suarez has said it's excessive. It really is. 4months without being able to train? 4 months without being able to go into a football stadium? Are they getting interpol to put a tail on him? It's ridiculous. You want to ban him for 21matches, then do it, but don't be so ridiculous about it.

Doubt you would get Vidal for anything less than 50 tbh, sounds insane but Juve will have no interest in selling him short of a ridiculous offer like that.

You could probably get Shaqiri and Rodriguez for around 30 though and then there's a giant list of quality players for 30m you could get to round out the 60.

That said doubt Man Yoo care, got more money than sense and as long as he's a success they will see it as the right move.

Every football player from any other country than England that have commented on Suarez has said it's excessive. It really is. 4months without being able to train? 4 months without being able to go into a football stadium? Are they getting interpol to put a tail on him? It's ridiculous. You want to ban him for 21matches, then do it, but don't be so ridiculous about it.

It really isn't excessive. He's done the same thing 3 times ffs. Lucky they didn't give the cunt a year.

Doubt you would get Vidal for anything less than 50 tbh, sounds insane but Juve will have no interest in selling him short of a ridiculous offer like that.

You could probably get Shaqiri and Rodriguez for around 30 though and then there's a giant list of quality players for 30m you could get to round out the 60.

That said doubt Man Yoo care, got more money than sense and as long as he's a success they will see it as the right move.

Shaw clearly one for the future and I reckon Evra will still be first choice. They might have been better off fucking Evra off and getting Ashley Cole for a year or two imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Honestly, who?

Liverpool have been in talks for Shaquiri for over a month apparently so you could get him although god knows what price. Agree on Vidal mind unless your paying £50m+

Honestly, who?

Liverpool have been in talks for Shaquiri for over a month apparently so you could get him although god knows what price. Agree on Vidal mind unless your paying £50m+

Liverpool are in the Champions League though. Very few players would leave a club like Bayern and not play in the CL.

Guest Roger Kint

Honestly, who?

Liverpool are in the Champions League though. Very few players would leave a club like Bayern and not play in the CL.

Normally yeah but of all people you shouldnt talk down Man Utd as an attractive choice.

Liverpool agreed a fee for Lallana?