Wouldnt pay £1.8m after seeing him a few times time season

Aye that's it... judge him on those few appearances

I was about to say that was incredibly harsh  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

£18m for de Bruyne? What the f***??

Wouldnt pay £1.8m after seeing him a few times time season

Aye that's it... judge him on those few appearances

I was about to say that was incredibly harsh  :lol:

Fucking hell i expected TCD to massively miss the tongue in check play on the fee as usual but come on, as if it was serious you clowns :lol:

Twitchy on Defoe move.. do you think he knows Toronto isn't in the U.S.? Blame Rosey.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/01/10/great-lifestyle-great-set-up-former-us-veteran-harry-redknapp-backs-jermain-defoe-toronto-fc-move/121093/?

"Oh absoultely [i'd loan him in], sure", he told a press conference today. "You'd love to have him in. even if you only had him for six weeks, eight weeks, whatever.

"He'd come in and score you 10 goals, he's that good. He can do a job for anybody and this is a great opportunity for him. It's a great lifestyle out there.

"The lads that have gone over, Robbie Keane and obviously David Beckham, and everyone who's been out there, I was fortunate enough to be out there for four years, when I was playing, it's a great country to be in.

"Toronto get good crowds and they have a good set-up there. I'm sure it's a move he'll enjoy. It's a new and exciting challenge for him."

Twitchy on Defoe move.. do you think he knows Toronto isn't in the U.S.? Blame Rosey.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/01/10/great-lifestyle-great-set-up-former-us-veteran-harry-redknapp-backs-jermain-defoe-toronto-fc-move/121093/?

"Oh absoultely [i'd loan him in], sure", he told a press conference today. "You'd love to have him in. even if you only had him for six weeks, eight weeks, whatever.

"He'd come in and score you 10 goals, he's that good. He can do a job for anybody and this is a great opportunity for him. It's a great lifestyle out there.

"The lads that have gone over, Robbie Keane and obviously David Beckham, and everyone who's been out there, I was fortunate enough to be out there for four years, when I was playing, it's a great country to be in.

"Toronto get good crowds and they have a good set-up there. I'm sure it's a move he'll enjoy. It's a new and exciting challenge for him."

It's all the same to a lot of people over here. I've heard people who think Canada is a US state.

It's all the same to a lot of people over here. I've heard people who think Canada is a US state.

Those people are the same kind of people that think Portugal is in Spain

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nakhi Wells looks to be a good signing for Huddersfield. It'll be interesting to see how he copes with a little less time on the ball but I reckon he'll make the step up.

Nakhi Wells looks to be a good signing for Huddersfield. It'll be interesting to see how he copes with a little less time on the ball but I reckon he'll make the step up.

surprised no one nearer the top of championship or even bottom of prem didn't take a chance

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yeah - I've heard a few say he could handle premier league level - perhaps he's taking his time? It may also be that he didn't want to move too far, who knows?

He's seemingly had a Cisse-esque decline after a similarly explosive start. Could be a very good signing for Hull should they get him going again though.

beginning to think its just a case of defenders knowing what to expect from the player and thus being far better at dealing with them after the first half season.

He's seemingly had a Cisse-esque decline after a similarly explosive start. Could be a very good signing for Hull should they get him going again though.

beginning to think its just a case of defenders knowing what to expect from the player and thus being far better at dealing with them after the first half season.

'Just stop running lads, he'll be offside'

If I was a premier league club looking for goals I would go for Cisse, his record when he first joins clubs is excellent

That's why you're an accountant.

No a lecturer