Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I dunno think Jenkinson looks better than that, playing under Allardyce makes one look average most the time.

Also has this been posted yet?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1263746.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Robin-van-Persie.png

Those trousers...

Jenkinson signed a 5 year deal at Arsenal who have sent him to West Ham on loan again

Unless they're worried about one of the big 2 in Spain looking at Bellerin in the next couple of years, Jenkinson is never going to be first choice at Arsenal.

Another good season at West Ham and he'll be on the fringes of the England squad, that coupled with being homegrown and young with a long contract will mean a decent fee for them.

He's also a massive Gooner so he'd sign out for them.

Or keep him out on loan for a couple more seasons and then he replaces Debuchy in the squad.

'Van Gaal has spent more on transfers in 1 year at Man Utd (£200m) than Ajax have in their history. (via @sportzeloot)'

Bloody hell  :lol:

And the team still has gaps!

ManUtd seem to have lost their way man.

Ferguson left and the struggles that season under Moyes made them completely lose their shit.

They're just spending and spending, but there doesn't seem to be a coherent plan.

A ManU fan told me today - whilst lamenting the Sterling transfer - that ManU have spent less on all their signings this summer than City have on Sterling.

All I could muster was an "mmhmm."

There are reports that we're trying to sign Sergi Darder. Who I've actually seen play - and score - against us.

However, a quick google also reveals the interest of Inter and Roma in him, so if we do sign him, I suspect the cleverest thing to do would be to get him down the hospital for a full mental check up ASAP.

There are reports that we're trying to sign Sergi Darder. Who I've actually seen play - and score - against us.

However, a quick google also reveals the interest of Inter and Roma in him, so if we do sign him, I suspect the cleverest thing to do would be to get him down the hospital for a full mental check up ASAP.

Decent prospect, but surprised to see the likes of Roma or Inter after him.

I'm joking, I know you mean Gil.

He was randomly ignored by Sherwood in the run in last year after having done well for Lambert. Feeling is Sherwood didn't think we could play both Grealish and Gil as they're too similar.

Word is, though, he's going to be back in from the cold this season, doing well in pre-season, apparently.

I like him. He's a good player. Ditto Carlos Sanchez who struggled to settle a bit last season.

We have some decent options in midfield, thinking about it. Delph, Gueye, Sanchez, Gil, Grealish, Westwood. Errr ... Joe Cole.

A ManU fan told me today - whilst lamenting the Sterling transfer - that ManU have spent less on all their signings this summer than City have on Sterling.

All I could muster was an "mmhmm."

Must have forgotten about Depay already. 80 million spent this summer. Can still spend another 50m and our shirt sponsors alone will cover it for the year.