Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We could have had Mourinho if we wanted. Longevity is the main reason why he wasn't suitable. He has always spent a lot of money where he has went as well, and while we won't be shy in the market, he won't have the spending power he had/has at Chelsea, Madrid and Inter.

Moyes is the man.

Where did this all go wrong btw

:lol: £20m for Troy Deeney.

He's worth half of that, at most.

Leicester almost certain to be scrapping for relegation next season.

They absolutely fucking will not be. :lol:

LVG and Man Utd. were responsible for some of the most dispiriting boring football I've ever had the misfortune to sit through the last two seasons and the good news for those who continue to watch them every week is that Mourinho is pretty much guaranteed to give you more of the same. They have spent a fortune and will probably spend another, but entertainment that they won't be getting.

I think he's an upgrade on Ulloa, probably replaces Okazaki. They need a new Vardy though. Maybe back for Remy?

Probably try and go all out for Musa from CSKA.

:lol: £20m for Troy Deeney.

He's worth half of that, at most.

Leicester almost certain to be scrapping for relegation next season.

maybe if the tv deal wasn't insane but it is so good luck to any club trying to get players from a prem club at a sane price, there is 0 incentive to sell if they don't want to and even if they do they can get more money.

We could have had Mourinho if we wanted. Longevity is the main reason why he wasn't suitable. He has always spent a lot of money where he has went as well, and while we won't be shy in the market, he won't have the spending power he had/has at Chelsea, Madrid and Inter.

Moyes is the man.

Well Moyes was shit. Doesn't mean I'm not going to back every manager we get. Still said I didn't want Mourinho when we appointed him like, but he's the boss now, and therefore Mourinho is the man.

Guest firetotheworks

Was class when KI thought Troy Deeney was all one word and he was some Italian striker he'd never seen before.

:lol: Aye, because for some unknown, bizarre reason, people seem to find it impossible to ever refer to him as 'Deeney', it's always, always 'Troy Deeney' 'Troydini'

Was class when KI thought Troy Deeney was all one word and he was some Italian striker he'd never seen before.

:lol: Aye, because for some unknown, bizarre reason, people seem to find it impossible to ever refer to him as 'Deeney', it's always, always 'Troy Deeney' 'Troydini'

i missed all this and now when we have our irregular games of 5 a side I'll be screaming "Troidini"as I miss another sitter.

Moyes is the man.

Well Moyes was shit. Doesn't mean I'm not going to back every manager we get. Still said I didn't want Mourinho when we appointed him like, but he's the boss now, and therefore Mourinho is the man.

The fuck is this? :lol: Thank fuck the sackpardew lads didn't think like this.

Moyes is the man.

The fuck is this? :lol: Thank fuck the sackpardew lads didn't think like this.

To be fair to the gloryseeking strumpet, giving a new gaffer a chance, particularly one of Mourinho's quality, is perfectly reasonable.

Guest firetotheworks

Giving him a chance by blindly backing him in posts on Newcastle United fans forum, Newcastle Online? I'm no expert, but that as backing seems a bit weak and misplaced.