Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Are Everton planning on using Rooney as an out and out striker?

Gonna be interesting to see how they fit in Gylfi, Barkley and Rooney into an attacking midfield spot if they're all at the club come September

Klaasen too.

Gonna be interesting to see how they fit in Gylfi, Barkley and Rooney into an attacking midfield spot if they're all at the club come September

I still think Barkley will leave.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Barkley's arguably a small fish at Everton now tbh. I'm not sure where he could conceivably go that's above Everton where he would improve their team beyond simply taking a player away from a potential rival.

I still think Barkley will leave.

Spurs right at the death for £30m.

As if Tino hasn't crossed paths with Shakira before. Should have just posted that.

Colombia's just one small street, right?  In Narcos they basically live on top of each other.

We've missed a huge chance to sign guaranteed goals for £16m

Especially when you see these quotes from him

“I am very happy to join West Ham United,” he said. “For me, the Premier League is the best league in the world and when the opportunity came, I was desperate to sign for this club.

[...]

“I’ve had three fantastic years playing in Spain and Germany, but England was really the first big chapter in my career and I am so happy to be back.

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017/july/24-july/javier-hernandez-completes-transfer-west-ham-united#JLZbxzQHWbTrLuUc.99

Sounds like he wanted to be back in England (Prem) regardless of the club. We would have been in with a shout, surely. Shame tbh

It's making me feel sick seeing quality players joining other clubs that we could have got, while we keep being linked to nobody or utter dog s*** most weeks.

You say that, but imagine if we sell mbemba... And replace him? Scenes.

Guest neesy111

It's making me feel sick seeing quality players joining other clubs that we could have got, while we keep being linked to nobody or utter dog shit most weeks.

This is what happens when you get relegated.

Guest neesy111

The year before we went down we spent like a Premier League team should.

After 3 years of non investment before. Ashley hasn't shown that he's willing to even run the club at break even at all.

A net-spend of £4.4m a season apparently.  Comical for a club generating the money we were during those years.