Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once people get in the ground, I've no doubt any fan with this awful mentality of thinking we are beat already will change their opinion and be right behind the lads for a win. Atmosphere always takes over the head and the heart and passion comes out. Doesn't matter if we've got Shola or a Sammy or even both playing, you've still got to remember who we are, and who they are and that should give you all the confidence you need.

Time to get our heads up, it's been a shit few days and the key people running the club are still cunts but fuck them all.

The most important people today are on the pitch and in the stands. We are Newcastle United, 122 years old and still alive and kicking.

Fuck all our detractors, we know who we are, and we know what we stand for :thup:

Howay the Lads

Time to get our heads up, it's been a shit few days and the key people running the club are still cunts but fuck them all.

The most important people today are on the pitch and in the stands. We are Newcastle United, 122 years old and still alive and kicking.

Fuck all our detractors, we know who we are, and we know what we stand for :thup:

Howay the Lads

Thank you

Time to get our heads up, it's been a s*** few days and the key people running the club are still c***s but f*** them all.

f*** all our detractors, we know who we are, and we know what we stand for :thup:

Howay the Lads

and to think you aint got no sig.

We deserve to lose tomorrow.

theres a level of s****, below shitty s***, you've reached it.

That level below is a rancid apologist of this regime - that is you.

yet you reckon we deserve to lose before a balls been kicked ? pull your lip off the floor man and behave like a grown up.

Tomorrow isn't about the 'regime' - tomorrow all of that is forgotten.  Tomorrow is about getting behind the 11 on the pitch.  The regime can wait.

yet you reckon we deserve to lose before a balls been kicked ? pull your lip off the floor man and behave like a grown up.

Fuck off with that shite, I was there at Wrexham and there on New Year's Day 1992 but I won't put with this nonsense from a fat, inconsiderate nobhead any longer - more fool you.

If we put in 0% effort and get beat, then we will deserve it and rightly so.

If the crowd and the players stick together and show a uniformity of purpose and attack the game like it should be attacked, then we should win the game.

Control the ball, control the game.

f*** off with that s****, I was there at Wrexham and there on New Year's Day 1992 but I won't put with this nonsense from a fat, inconsiderate nobhead any longer - more fool you.

don't put up with it then.

Once people get in the ground, I've no doubt any fan with this awful mentality of thinking we are beat already will change their opinion and be right behind the lads for a win. Atmosphere always takes over the head and the heart and passion comes out. Doesn't matter if we've got Shola or a Sammy or even both playing, you've still got to remember who we are, and who they are and that should give you all the confidence you need.

Your best post for yonks.

I'm pessimistic now but once I see both sets of shirts on the park I'll change my opinion. 

Doesn't feel like the night before derby day. There's usually some kind of excitement in me

Same here. I normally have the nervous feeling soon as the previous fixture is over but right now I can't be arsed.

Probably because I fully expect us to shuffle onto the pitch and be roundly beaten, and anything other than that will be a massive bonus.

f*** off with that s****, I was there at Wrexham and there on New Year's Day 1992 but I won't put with this nonsense from a fat, inconsiderate nobhead any longer - more fool you.

don't put up with it then.

We missed you in May 1968.