Newcastle United vs sunderland - 01/02/14 @ 12.45pm (No TV)

TheGuv
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We deserve to lose tomorrow.

theres a level of s****, below shitty s***, you've reached it.

That level below is a rancid apologist of this regime - that is you.

yet you reckon we deserve to lose before a balls been kicked ? pull your lip off the floor man and behave like a grown up.

f*** off with that s****, I was there at Wrexham and there on New Year's Day 1992 but I won't put with this nonsense from a fat, inconsiderate nobhead any longer - more fool you.

don't put up with it then.

We missed you in May 1968.

it was my 1st birthday, what did I miss, did your dad say we deserved to get beat off the mackems before kick off ?

Please go away, thanks.

Come back when you've supported this club through thick and thin, tit.

Is this you supporting through thick and thin then?  Sober the fuck up.

Please go away, thanks.

have done, more thin than thick aswell. fuck man this is a good season comapred to most I've seen.

have done, more thin than thick aswell. fuck man this is a good season comapred to most I've seen.

Definitely, if he thinks this is bad he really hasn't seen much thin..

Please go away, thanks.

Is this you supporting through thick and thin then?  Sober the f*** up.

I'll still be there tomorrow supporting just like in April 92 against Portsmouth unlike you, you fairweather chisel.

Please go away, thanks.

Is this you supporting through thick and thin then?  Sober the f*** up.

I'll still be there tomorrow supporting just like in April 92 against Portsmouth unlike you, you fairweather chisel.

what support will you give when you think we deserve to get beat before kick off ? I was there in 92, many on here werent old enough, does that make them crap supporters ?

theres a level of s****, below shitty s***, you've reached it.

That level below is a rancid apologist of this regime - that is you.

yet you reckon we deserve to lose before a balls been kicked ? pull your lip off the floor man and behave like a grown up.

f*** off with that s****, I was there at Wrexham and there on New Year's Day 1992 but I won't put with this nonsense from a fat, inconsiderate nobhead any longer - more fool you.

don't put up with it then.

We missed you in May 1968.

it was my 1st birthday, what did I miss, did your dad say we deserved to get beat off the mackems before kick off ?

Oh how we laughed at 'the spectacle' before us.

support

səˈpɔːt/Submit

verb

gerund or present participle: supporting

bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.

"the dome was supported by a hundred white columns"

synonyms: hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, bolster up, brace, shore up, underpin, buttress, reinforce More

give assistance to, especially financially.

"the government gives £2,500 million a year to support the voluntary sector"

synonyms: help, aid, assist; More

back, champion, give help to, help, assist, aid, be on the side of, side with, favour, prefer, abet, aid and abet, encourage;

vote for, ally oneself with, stand behind, fall in with, stand up for, defend, take someone's part, take up the cudgels for;

sponsor, vouch for, second, promote, endorse, sanction, approve of, give one's blessing to, smile on;

informalstick up for, throw one's weight behind

antonyms: oppose

provide with a home and the necessities of life.

"my main concern was to support my family"

synonyms: provide for, provide sustenance for, maintain, sustain, keep, take care of, look after More

give approval, comfort, or encouragement to.

"the proposal was supported by many delegates"

synonyms: give moral support to, give strength to, be a source of strength to, comfort, bring comfort to, sustain, encourage, buoy up, hearten, fortify, console, solace, give sympathy to, reassure, succour, soothe; More

antonyms: neglect, abandon

be actively interested in and concerned for the success of (a particular sports team).

"fans should always support their team fully, no matter what"

(of an actor or role) of secondary importance to the leading roles in a play or film.

adjective: supporting

"the production's greatest successes are in the main supporting roles"

(of a pop or rock group or performer) function as a secondary act to (another) at a concert.

suggest the truth of; corroborate.

"the studies support our findings"

synonyms: substantiate, back up, give force to, give weight to, bear out, corroborate, confirm, attest to, verify, prove, validate, authenticate, endorse, ratify, document More

antonyms: contradict, undermine

produce enough food and water for; be capable of sustaining.

"the land had lost its capacity to support life"

endure; tolerate.

"at work during the day I could support the grief"

synonyms: endure, bear, put up with, tolerate, stand, abide, suffer, stomach, brook, sustain, shoulder, weather More

(of a computer or operating system) allow the use or operation of (a program, language, or device).

"the new versions do not support the graphical user interface standard"

Strikers who could get on the pitch at some point:

Altidore (1 goal this season)

Borini (2 goals)

Fletcher (3 goals)

Wickham (8 goals for Sheff Wed)

Shola (0 goals)

Sammy (0 goals)

De Jong (0 goals for anyone)

Cisse (1 goal)

Possibly the worst selections of strikers to be seen in a Premier League fixture this season?

Hold on, there's been thick bits?  :lol:

I obviously haven't been supporting us long enough then cause I don't remember any thick bits

Only thin :okay:

keegan, robson, even 90mins unde dalglish, no silverware but good stuff.

Strikers who could get on the pitch at some point:

Altidore (1 goal this season)

Borini (2 goals)

Fletcher (3 goals)

Wickham (8 goals for Sheff Wed)

Shola (0 goals)

Sammy (0 goals)

De Jong (0 goals for anyone)

Cisse (1 goal)

Possibly the worst selections of strikers to be seen in a Premier League fixture this season?

TBF to them Borini has been alright and playing on the wing and Sammy likewise but not playing at all. It is fucking dire though.

:lol: It's been a while since we've had a good superfan.

It's not a pean from a sooperfan Yorkie, but when arseholes attempt to belittle or demean the current situation then it needs redressed.

by saying we deserve to get beat ?

Hold on, there's been thick bits?  :lol:

I obviously haven't been supporting us long enough then cause I don't remember any thick bits

Only thin :okay:

keegan, robson, even 90mins unde dalglish, no silverware but good stuff.

I was considering "thick bits" to be silverware tbh  :lol:

Think we all could do with a KK pep talk right now  :undecided:

support

səˈpɔːt/Submit

verb

gerund or present participle: supporting

bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.

"the dome was supported by a hundred white columns"

synonyms: hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, bolster up, brace, shore up, underpin, buttress, reinforce More

give assistance to, especially financially.

"the government gives £2,500 million a year to support the voluntary sector"

synonyms: help, aid, assist; More

back, champion, give help to, help, assist, aid, be on the side of, side with, favour, prefer, abet, aid and abet, encourage;

vote for, ally oneself with, stand behind, fall in with, stand up for, defend, take someone's part, take up the cudgels for;

sponsor, vouch for, second, promote, endorse, sanction, approve of, give one's blessing to, smile on;

informalstick up for, throw one's weight behind

antonyms: oppose

provide with a home and the necessities of life.

"my main concern was to support my family"

synonyms: provide for, provide sustenance for, maintain, sustain, keep, take care of, look after More

give approval, comfort, or encouragement to.

"the proposal was supported by many delegates"

synonyms: give moral support to, give strength to, be a source of strength to, comfort, bring comfort to, sustain, encourage, buoy up, hearten, fortify, console, solace, give sympathy to, reassure, succour, soothe; More

antonyms: neglect, abandon

be actively interested in and concerned for the success of (a particular sports team).

"fans should always support their team fully, no matter what"

(of an actor or role) of secondary importance to the leading roles in a play or film.

adjective: supporting

"the production's greatest successes are in the main supporting roles"

(of a pop or rock group or performer) function as a secondary act to (another) at a concert.

suggest the truth of; corroborate.

"the studies support our findings"

synonyms: substantiate, back up, give force to, give weight to, bear out, corroborate, confirm, attest to, verify, prove, validate, authenticate, endorse, ratify, document More

antonyms: contradict, undermine

produce enough food and water for; be capable of sustaining.

"the land had lost its capacity to support life"

endure; tolerate.

"at work during the day I could support the grief"

synonyms: endure, bear, put up with, tolerate, stand, abide, suffer, stomach, brook, sustain, shoulder, weather More

(of a computer or operating system) allow the use or operation of (a program, language, or device).

"the new versions do not support the graphical user interface standard"

Oh, so that's what support means? It's rocked my worldview and redefined everything I once thought I knew. While you're there mate, what does 'boiled onions' mean? In a post-Woodstock world, nothing seems to matter anymore. I blame Richie Havens...

It's not a pean from a sooperfan Yorkie, but when arseholes attempt to belittle or demean the current situation then it needs redressed.

"The current situation".

You've supported us 40 years did you say? We've finished above where we are now about 10 times I'd say in that time. God help you the other 30.

"The current situation".

You've supported us 40 years did you say? We've finished above where we are now about 10 times I'd say in that time. God help you the other 30.

No, at no point did I assert such a thing. However, if you state that because I've had the good fortune to follow NUFC through far rougher times then now then that renders present misgivings redundant, no? Good game, this.

'We'??  Who is 'We'?

I'm glad you asked Flartyblartclart, above the childish retorts and affronted fellows. To clarify, a derby defeat tomorrow (which would sicken my 'soul') would be deserved only in the sense of our inertia-filled, incompetent owner and not in our, quite frankly beyond stoic fanbase, or at least when it suits (says nowt about booing the team off against Everton at half-time 96-97 or after the 3-4 O-Brien own goal Charlton game).