Clément Grenier

LRD

I've literally been sitting in front of my computer aaaall fucking day :lol: This place, twitter, french sites and all that shit.

God im pathetic! Especially when it's VERY unlikely that we'll sign anyone except LDJ.

Guest BenArfa10

Has no one seen this?

Get French Football aii@GFN_France 18m

Clement Grenier earlier: "Is it better for me to stay in Lyon? For the moment I think so yes." #OL #NUFC

Apparently taken from an interview yesterday. Time to move on

Has no one seen this?

Get French Football aii@GFN_France 18m

Clement Grenier earlier: "Is it better for me to stay in Lyon? For the moment I think so yes." #OL #NUFC

Apparently taken from an interview yesterday. Time to move on

player saying nothing controversial in public when no bid shocker

I've literally been sitting in front of my computer aaaall f***ing day :lol: This place, twitter, french sites and all that s***.

God im pathetic! Especially when it's VERY unlikely that we'll sign anyone except LDJ.

love the photo

I've literally been sitting in front of my computer aaaall f***ing day :lol: This place, twitter, french sites and all that s***.

love the photo

Well i had to change it :lol:

Guest BenArfa10

What did he say

There is this as well but don't know if it is now out of date as well, things move so fast in these situations

GetFrenchFootball@GFN_France

CATCH UP: #GFFN understands that Newcastle had a 13m euro bid rejected for Clement Grenier, talks continue

I think that is old actually so apologies if it is. That would be £10.7m. Think this want £13m-£15m

love the photo

Well i had to change it :lol:

I can take my 3D glasses off when ever I look at your posts now

Guest alijmitchell

This 'fake bid' patter is rancid btw. Wouldn't make any sense to leak a bid if there just wasn't one at all. What exactly would that achieve?

love the photo

You could block the image if you have adblock like. Did that myself on a couple of occasions.

What did he say

There is this as well but don't know if it is now out of date as well, things move so fast in these situations

GetFrenchFootball@GFN_France

CATCH UP: #GFFN understands that Newcastle had a 13m euro bid rejected for Clement Grenier, talks continue

I think that is old actually so apologies if it is. That would be £10.7m. Think this want £13m-£15m

We made a bid for a player for more than 10 million, I don't believe it.  :frantic:

Just been on Radio Newcastle and called Kinnear 'Walter Mitty'. :coolsmiley: :D

was that you? :lol:

Certainly was. :cool: Martin (who is hosting tonight) is a red and white and I get the feeling he's not very patient with us lot. Tried to stop me in my tracks, but I kept on going and got my point over, with Ando agreeing.

Just been on Radio Newcastle and called Kinnear 'Walter Mitty'. :coolsmiley: :D

was that you? :lol:

Certainly was. :cool: Martin (who is hosting tonight) is a red and white and I get the feeling he's not very patient with us lot. Tried to stop me in my tracks, but I kept on going and got my point over, with Ando agreeing.

[/quote

aye-he got well flustered and went on and on about nobody knowing what goes on.