Mary FTBO - If You're Not Stowed Off....

Crumpy Gunt

Does seem like a fair few. I live in the midlands so don't have one, but for all of you that have cancelled. Does that mean you cannot use it to attend anymore games this season or does it mean it just doesn't renew for next? What about those locked into the 10 year thing?

Does seem like a fair few. I live in the midlands so don't have one, but for all of you that have cancelled. Does that mean you cannot use it to attend anymore games this season or does it mean it just doesn't renew for next? What about those locked into the 10 year thing?

We were on the 10 year deal, so I believe we are paid up until the end of this season then it ends. 

I felt quite sad for a while, but then realised I'd have an extra £550 a year plus incidentals to spend on stuff that doesn't make me angry.

Payments for next season start this month, this season is paid for so it doesn't affect it.

Payments for next season start this month, this season is paid for so it doesn't affect it.

Loads will renew in the summer.

probably although, while stating the obvious,  it will all depend how we finish the season, if pardew resorts to hoofball and we get a few humpings then the current bad feeling isn't going to go away anytime soon.

probably although, while stating the obvious,  it will all depend how we finish the season, when pardew resorts to hoofball and we get a few humpings then the current bad feeling isn't going to go away anytime soon.

fair play to anyone whos rapped it after Saturday ....mind,if youve had your ST's since before 09 can I ask why you didnt jack it in when Ashley got us relegated?...

The following season was a lot of fun tbh.

This is purely a reaction to people cancelling their season tickets on mass. Trying to f***ing make out it was nothing to do with him.  Fat prick, nobody's falling for it anymore, now f*** off.

I'm afraid as much as time4change and others would like you to believe there has been no mass cancellation of season tickets.  The number cancelled is not even in 3 figures

Guest reefatoon

28 on here not renewing according to the poll - many of who voted once, but had relatives/friends who had also cancelled.

Think the Box Office's data capture must be s****/bunged up! :laugh:

If people have just cancelled their DD, how would the club instantly know?

28 on here not renewing according to the poll - many of who voted once, but had relatives/friends who had also cancelled.

Think the Box Office's data capture must be shite/bunged up! :laugh:

WHERE IS THE POLL?

HERE

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,94970.0.html

Found it thanks. (Caps are from a work program that I forget to switch the caps off from when I move form screen to screen!)

The club would not know until the next due date in which case the card would be blocked from the next collection date

legally the club could follow through for breach of contract but many people have cancelled in the past (through lack of money etc) and it's simply not worth the PR chasing the money

Guest reefatoon

The club would not know until the next due date in which case the card would be blocked from the next collection date

legally the club could follow through for breach of contract but many people have cancelled in the past (through lack of money etc) and it's simply not worth the PR chasing the money

That's what I was getting at Mary. The numbers could be anything in that case.

I thought that, basically you can stop the DD whenever you want, nobody is going to take you to court over it.

Seems that way from what mary has said. The response TU got is likely a policy response which will scare people from cancelling but if they do cancel/block payment, it's not worth the club's resources/time pursuing the individuals as they'll lose money chasing basically.

That's what I was getting at Mary. The numbers could be anything in that case.

That is true but normally there'd be an accompanying letter as folk like to make a gesture/stand.

Ian W is correct, although legally entitled (if you've signed up to 10 years) to pursue for the next season money it is unlikely to happen (but I'd stress that isn't nailed on and you should always pay your debts  :angel:)