Newcastle-Online at St James' 2014

geordie_b

Yorkie won't be around after april so I doubt anyone is gonna organise red v blue so I'm happy to commit to this.

FYI, I don't mind being on the 'away' team as I've been B&W twice and lost both.

Names for both teams are drawn out of the hat, first name out is captain for that team. It's then upto each captain and his team as to who plays where :)

Last year the team who used the big dressing room was the away team (Orange) and the home team (Black and White) used the referees changing room.

Just spoke to the club and we are a bit slow it seems, the first Saturday (10th) only has space for 1 team to play. The second Saturday has space for two teams at 9pm but that will be the last game of the event and the pitch will be cut up badly.

What are peoples thoughts about Friday 9th at 7pm or 9pm? It would mean playing under the floodlights which costs a few quid more.

Having said that I've just checked my diary and it appears, thanks to the wife and her associates, I'm going to be at butlins in skegness that weekend for an 80's weekend. The horror.

If it's the week or two weeks after I'm in, otherwise I guess I'm oot.

Not for me thanks... Was happy to do it the once... Can't justify pondering giving up a 20 year old season ticket only to give MA money from the other hand... Anyone who's not done it though should do it at least once before they are too old... Will defo come and watch if I'm free and depending on dates I may be able to let a couple of people crash who are not from the area and are up for a night out if one is attached...