Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Dave

Hate how the commentators never mention the fact Chelsea's midfield alone cost around £100m+. Willian - £30m+, Hazard - £30m+, Oscar £25m?, Matic - £20m

I know it doesn't change anything but it's a factor worth mentioning. Especially when they almost sound like they are patronising us with stuff like "oh well done newcastle they have won a corner here"

Spent the first half scanning barcodes to get shot of old CDs and DVDs. I didn't realise it was possible to actually enjoy Saturday afternoons.

This might be a stupid question, why do you scan barcodes before getting rid of them?

Gives you the price they're worth doesn't it ?

:thup:

71p for the Poseidon Adventure is good business.

Guest bimpy474

Spent the first half scanning barcodes to get shot of old CDs and DVDs. I didn't realise it was possible to actually enjoy Saturday afternoons.

This might be a stupid question, why do you scan barcodes before getting rid of them?

Gives you the price they're worth doesn't it ?

:thup:

71p for the Poseidon Adventure is good business.

You bought that  ???

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

He's not that shite but when you're sprinting on goal your decision making has to be perfect . Twice now that he has messed up one on one . 2nd goal was atrocious defending, couple of players backing off and no one taking responsabilities. Got to say that every season we don't even look average when we remove our 4 best players