Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/02/14 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Dave

According to John Anderson we had a go and showed some fight  :lol:

Clueless.

I would suggest that a comment calling his summary clueless is just as clueless a summary. We were ultimately outclassed but that didn't stop us being the better side until the second goal and most of the team most certainly did show fight. Remember this is a side shorn of Cabaye, Tiote, Gouffran, Colo and Debuchy. The resultant squad Pardew's had to pick from is Ashley or Kinnear's fault, not Pardew's or the players left. In my opinion.

Better side? You are joking right?

We were second best all over the pitch for the duration of the game.

All of the above are culpable but this should not take away from Pardews incoherent tactics. 

Wasn't my opinion, was the opinion of the Chelsea Manager.

Mourinho is constantly playing down his squads ability in the media

2nd half was a joke. First half we weren't that bad, despite the scoreline. It would have been nice to score a goal for the sake of morale, so we could at least take something into the next game. Instead we approached the 2nd half like it was a preseason friendly. Defeatist behavior from our manager, all this does is put more pressure on us for the next time out. We've got plenty on injuries/suspensions/excuses for sure, but that's all the more reason to stop being cautious and try some things out.

Pardew said something before the game about hoping De jong will do well, then followed by saying that he wont get many chances today anyway so has to be sharp.... not the kind of thing I want to hear from our manager, defeatist from the off and the tactics applied show this.

Clearly isn't motivating the players to go out there and sweat and bleed for the cause.

Probably just tells them to keep shape and keep the score down and sends them out, gameplan second half was definitely to keep it at 2-0, no doubt in my mind.

Thought our general play was actually OK, but Chelsea didn't even need to break a sweat to get the win, Sammy looks a player mind, has impressed in the last few games and thought some of De Jongs hold up play was top notch, definitely need to have him AND Remy starting together when we can.

Pardew said something before the game about hoping De jong will do well, then followed by saying that he wont get many chances today anyway so has to be sharp.... not the kind of thing I want to hear from our manager, defeatist from the off and the tactics applied show this.

Clearly isn't motivating the players to go out there and sweat and bleed for the cause.

Probably just tells them to keep shape and keep the score down and sends them out, gameplan second half was definitely to keep it at 2-0, no doubt in my mind.

http://i.imgur.com/VY0W5z3.png

http://i.imgur.com/VY0W5z3.png

:lol: Perfect

Guest neesy111

Had a really good time today regardless of the result. Makes a nice change. Didn't think we were too bad. Can't believe marveaux missed at the end

Just a mix up of was it us doing well or Chelsea being in 1st or 2nd gear.

Made no effort to watch the game today and feel a lot better for it, same as when I missed the Man City game earlier in the season.

After years of watching every minute of every game can see myself missing more and more, can do without constant downers on my weekends tbh

Be lucky to win another match this season tbh.

So you keep posting. I bet we do.

Yeah we probably will but it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't and nobody at the club would give the first flying fuck if we failed to do so and at this point neither would I tbh.

Be lucky to win another match this season tbh.

So you keep posting. I bet we do.

Yeah we probably will but it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't and nobody at the club would give the first flying f*** if we failed to do so and at this point neither would I tbh.

You honestly believe if we went 16 games without a win, no one would care?

I exaggerate man howay but personally at this point I wouldn't care one jot and I care deeply for this club; certainly more than any owner or director or manager or player currently involved with NUFC. I care more than any of them. That's what Ashley has done to me. I wouldn't be arsed if we didn't win another game this season. The mere fact that I have typed that is sickening but its the truth and it fucking stinks.

According to John Anderson we had a go and showed some fight  :lol:

Clueless.

I would suggest that a comment calling his summary clueless is just as clueless a summary. We were ultimately outclassed but that didn't stop us being the better side until the second goal and most of the team most certainly did show fight. Remember this is a side shorn of Cabaye, Tiote, Gouffran, Colo and Debuchy. The resultant squad Pardew's had to pick from is Ashley or Kinnear's fault, not Pardew's or the players left. In my opinion.

Better side? You are joking right?

We were second best all over the pitch for the duration of the game.

All of the above are culpable but this should not take away from Pardews incoherent tactics. 

Wasn't my opinion, was the opinion of the Chelsea Manager.

people really, really need to make much more effort to divorce pardew's actual performance with that of the players he does or does not have

everyone is just buying it all the time because he never stops talking about it, i honestly can't think of a manager who talks up his own hardships like pardiola so much and everyone just picks up a spoon and gulps down the shit

again an oft repeated point of mine from the relegation threat season is that good managers earn their money when the chips are down, when they don't have their first choices and circumstances aren't great...if we wanted someone who could only win games when the first choice 11 is available then they might as well give me the job, i'd be a lot cheaper than pardew and wouldn't talk a 10th as much shite (well maybe)

he's rubbish, he needs to fuck off

John Anderson just said Remy is back for Wednesday but I thought he was still banned for one more game?

Still in 8th place :indi:

John Anderson isn't worth listening to.

He quite often wasn't worth watching either, but like Beardsley, he's joined the a---lickers group of former players so he gets a nice cushy little job with Radio Sunderland.